Miss Howard Stern
Drug addiction is never completely over
Steven Tyler (67) knows very well that he will have to continue fighting his drug addiction in the future.
The Aerosmith frontman ('Dream On') was always open about his addiction to drugs, but has been clean for many years. In the 'Howard Stern Show' he now revealed how difficult it is for him. "I was a huge, staunch drug addict, but I'm in control now. I'm doing this 12-step thing."
But even if he lives drug-free today - Steve Tyler is not naive and is well aware that he could slip back into old behavior at any time. When Howard Stern asked him if he was sure he'd never do drugs again, the rock icon replied, "I'm not. I'm just one hit record away from it. It's so hard to be in this world." Survive. People need a little outlet. I don't blame people for getting high. "
But what about the music? The last album 'Music from Another Dimension!' is now over three years ago. At the moment, Steven is focused on solo material, but it certainly doesn't mean the end of Aerosmith. "Without the band I would be nothing. I love them so much!" He said. So new music is also planned with the band.
Meanwhile, he helped another band make a comeback: Guns N 'Roses! "I said to them, 'You have to get back together soon because we miss you all." He also made it clear to singer Axl Rose (53) that if they did not find each other again, soon no one would know who they were at all. It seems like the boys listened to Steven Tyler, because this year the cult rockers are performing at the Coachella Festival in California.
- How should I fight stress
- Is there racism in Russia
- Jack Dorsey is a liar
- How do you develop alternative fuel sources
- How is sibilance used in poetry
- What is Spirit Airlines reservation number
- What are the different types of scholarships?
- How did GitHub structure the start-up capital
- How do I get to Hema Malini
- How does a whale sleep
- Should I be happy for the success of others
- How is cholestatic jaundice cured
- Masturbation causes hair loss and pimples
- If a human language lacks grammar
- How do Cymbalta and Zoloft differ
- Why are military officers Republicans?
- What kind of watch is that
- What does this dream mean 11
- Will Jack Nicholson ever win another Oscar?
- What does Nikha mean in Chinese
- Should your company accept crypto currency
- Who is faster reverse flash or zoom
- How much do Fleshlights cost
- How do I notice people's students