What are histaglobulin and immunoglobulin
Treatment of inflammatory diseases in mammals comprises administration of complex formed from immunoglobulin and histamine
Inflammatory diseases in mammals are treated using a complex of species-specific immunoglobulin and histamine.
LOH WOLFGANG (DE)
LOH WOLFGANG (DE)
Database JICST-EPLUS via STN beu Fiz Karlsruhe: AN 880387411 JICST-EPlus, (Abstr. To: "A study on type II colage induced arthritis in mice." FUJITA MASAKI, In: Hokkaido Igaku Zasshi (Hokkaido Journal of Medical Science), (1988) vol. 63, no.3, pp. 415-424.)
AN 870458905 JICST-EPlus, (Abstr. To: "Effects of histamine-guinea pig .GAMMA.-globulin conjugate on allergic conjuctivitis of the guinea pig." TAKEUCHI YOSHIO et al., In: Atarashii Ganka (Journal of the Eye), (1987) vol. 4, no.5, pp. 683-687.)
AN 890568736 JICST-EPlus, (Abstr. To: "Basic studies on the nebulizer therapy with histaglobin. Systemic effects and histological findings of nasal and tracheal mucosa in guinea pigs exposed to histamine-added guinea pig gamma-globulin." HIGASHIGUCHI TAKASHI et al ., In: Yakuri to Chiryo (Japanese Pharmacology & Therapeutics), (1989) vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 2549-2562.)
1. Use of an active complex of species-specific immunoglobulin and histamine for the treatment of inflammatory diseases in mammals.
2. Use according to claim 1, characterized in that the active complex is used for the treatment of autoimmune inflammations.
3. Use according to claims 1 and 2, characterized in that the active complex consists of species-specific immunoglobulin and a histamine salt in a molecular ratio of 10,000: 1 to 1: 1.
4. Use according to claims 1 to 3, characterized in that the active complex consists of a species-specific immunoglobulin and a histamine salt in a molecular ratio of 1000: 1 to 10: 1.
5. Use according to claims 1 to 4, characterized in that the active complex consists of a species-specific immunoglobulin and a histamine salt in a molecular ratio of 100: 1 to 300: 1.
6. Use according to claims 1 to 5, characterized in that the active complex is applied in an amount of 0.15 to 1 mg / kg body weight / day.
7. Use according to claims 1 to 6, characterized in that the active complex is applied intracutaneously, intramuscularly or topically to mucous membranes.
- Can we leave the universe
- Are Labrador dogs ever dangerous to children?
- What was the result of the Kristallnacht
- Where did Uber buy cars from?
- In an isolated system, heat is zero
- What is the full form of CKP
- What newspaper should a CAT aspirant read?
- Who are the Romans of today?
- Why isn't hyperthreading useful when gaming?
- Which is the best ballpoint pen
- Which day is summer time this fall
- What do stripes mean in Jiu Jitsu
- Enjoy learning Vietnamese
- Mustard contains a lot of electrolyte
- What is chemistry in the petroleum industry
- How did LINE start
- How do ENT patients feel about other types
- Most narcissists are atheists
- How did some people survive the Titanic?
- What is the family life of IFS like
- How can I learn Java Concurrency Programming
- What's Good About US Math Education
- Should Volunteers Be Highly Paid Why
- How fast is 5g LTE