Where do I get iron ore returns from
Along with water and aggregates, cement is one of the raw materials for concrete. The main components of cement are:
- Portland cement clinker (K)
A hydraulic substance that essentially consists of calcium silicates. Portland cement consists mainly of natural raw materials such as limestone, clay, sand and iron ore, which are burned into clinker and then ground with gypsum to form the finished cement.
- Slag sand (S)
When iron ore is smelted in a blast furnace, blast furnace slag is produced. The slag is quenched (granulated) with water. The result is a glassy solidified, latent hydraulic substance that is ground to blast furnace slag.
- Natural pozzolans (P)
Powdered rock of volcanic origin, trass or sedimentary rock with a suitable chemical-mineralogical composition can react with dissolved calcium hydroxide and form hardenable compounds.
- High silica fly ash (V, W)
An artificial pozzolan is the fine-grained, glassy combustion residue from coal dust, which is produced during the cleaning of exhaust gases in coal-fired power plants. Its properties depend on the type and origin of the combustion conditions.
- Burned Slate (T)
Made from natural oil shale. Slate is a sedimentary rock that occurs around the world.
A nice explanatory video from Heidelbergcement shows step by step how cement is made:
Expertise on the subject
Binders, additives and additives
BindersBinders are inorganic or organic substances that can be processed in the plastic state and that are ...
The water-cement value (w / c value) defines the ratio of water to cement in the cement paste of the fresh concrete: w / c = weight of the ...
Composition of concrete
Cement, water and aggregates are the raw materials for the building material. It can be adapted to the respective requirements by means of additives and substances.
Contact the Baunetz Wissen editorial office: [email protected]
BauNetz Wissen Beton sponsored by:
German cement and concrete industry represented by the
Information center concrete | Contact 0211 / 28048–1 | www.beton.org
- What makes someone gay
- How can I start a personal essay?
- How long will Nexplanon remain effective
- Like many companies, Jeff Bezos owns
- Why is solar PV increasing so quickly
- How do sound waves differ?
- When did bay cyclones occur in India
- What is object association
- How does the climate affect people's culture?
- Why did the idiocy of fascism affect America
- Ambitious OKRs should have a plan
- Does beard growth affect height growth
- What are good examples of sitemaps
- What is Online Resume Builder
- How is Voelkerball played
- When will Detroit become a tourist destination
- Why are we stressed before an exam
- Who is the top nun
- What are the best plugins on FL
- How many electrons revolve around the nucleus
- What is a rabbit hole
- How important is online banking these days
- Which country is most misrepresented
- Japan is an American puppet state
- What is your perfect pen
- Who is Gita Mehta
- Where do you hire new graduate nurses?
- What does perjury mean
- Which month has the shortest nights
- What was blues guitarist Albert Collins' niche
- What does 7 mean?
- Where is the cheapest beer in London
- What is something that is purely impossible
- How do I use subtitles in iOS