Biblically, that's an idle word
Bible verses about speaking
- Death and life are in the tongue of violence;
whoever loves them will eat of their fruit.
- A good person brings good things out of the good treasure of his heart; and an evil one brings evil out of an evil one. For whatever the heart is full, the mouth goes over it.
- Do not let the lazy chatter out of your mouth, but speak of what is good, what is edifying, and what is necessary to bring grace to those who hear it.
- He who keeps his tongue keeps his life;
but whoever comes out with his mouth will be ruined.
- Do not retaliate evil with evil or reproach with rebuke, but rather bless because you are called to inherit blessings.
- A wholesome tongue is a tree of life;
but a lying one brings heartache.
- Even a fool, if he was silent, would be considered wise
and to be sensible if he kept his mouth shut.
- But I tell you that on the day of judgment people must give an account of every worthless word they utter.
- You should know: Everyone is quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger.
- Where there are many words, there is nothing without sin;
but he who keeps his lips in check is wise.
- Open your mouth to the mute
and for the cause of all who are forsaken.
- It is a pleasure for a man to answer correctly
and how good is a word at the right time!
- A mild answer quenches the anger;
but a harsh word arouses anger.
- My children, let us love not with words or with the tongue, but with action and with truth.
- Because we all miss each other in many ways. But whoever does not fail in the word is a perfect person and can also keep the whole body in check.
- A slanderer reveals what he secretly knows;
but whoever is of true heart hides it.
- The words from the mouth of the wise bring him favor; but the fool's lips devour himself.
- But if your brother sins, go and correct him between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have won your brother.
- Leave my mouth to your glory
and be full of your prize every day.
- That is why what you say in the darkness will be heard in the light; and what you whisper in your ear in the chambers will be proclaimed on the roofs.
- For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- And when you pray, you should not babble much like the heathen; because they think they will be heard if they say so many words.
- In the same way, the spirit also helps our weaknesses. Because we do not know what to pray, as it should be, but the Spirit itself steps in for us with unspeakable sighs.
- The plans come to nothing if one does not consult with one another;
but where there are many advisers, they succeed.
- Praise and curse come from one mouth. It shouldn't be like that, my brothers and sisters.
Give thanks to the Lord, and call on his name;
proclaim his deeds among the peoples!
proclaim his deeds among the peoples!
Random Bible verseBlessed is the man who trusts in the Lord
and whose confidence is the Lord.
It's like a tree planted by the water
which stretches its roots towards the brook.
Because although the heat comes, he is not afraid
but its leaves remain green; and he doesn't care
when a dry year comes
but bears fruit without stopping. Next verse! With picture
- What is a drywall clip
- What rules do the citizens have
- How will I ever get over you
- What are the best David Bowies music videos
- Can Hrithik Roshan ever play James Bond?
- Who invented the cheese spread?
- Why is key account management important
- What is assonance in a poem
- How call tracking becomes conversational intelligence
- Is recruitment is good business
- Where can I learn creative writing
- What is an oligopoly market
- What are breadcrumbs
- How do I get a GitHub account
- Is guava a fake fruit
- Why doesn't the world care about something
- There are five states of matter
- Could someone solve this problem
- How does krillin come back to life
- What is openSSL on Linux
- What are the areas of genetic engineering
- How do you find sqrt 33
- How to correct character flaws
- Helps cherry juice reduce gout