What is object association
Output of object links
The type of object link can be specified as a filter (contains, part of, copy). Only the entries with the corresponding types are then taken into account in the output.
A numerical value between 0 and 3 can be specified as a parameter, which controls the formatting of the output. If this parameter is omitted, MuseumPlus automatically uses the value 0.
- 0: Output separated by semicolons, short output form
- 1: Output separated by semicolons, short output form
- 2: Output separated by a line break, long output format
- 3: Output separated by a line break, long output format
Direct database access
A disadvantage of using the list generator function is the lack of influence on the exact selection and design of the information to be output. However, there is still the option of accessing the database directly. To do this, you use the possibility of the list generator in MuseumPlus to execute VisualBasic commands. What you need, however, is some background knowledge about the database structure of MuseumPlus.
Information about the link between several objects is stored in MuseumPlus in a separate table. In order to be able to find out the object links of a certain object, you need the unique number of the data record of the collection object. This is the object ID, which is always displayed in the top right of the entry screen.
Using the DLOOKUP function
After this brief introduction to the background, let's take a look directly at the database: The table in question for object links is calledObjObjand can be done in the list generator with the VisualBasic functionDLOOKUPcan be read out as follows:
- How did you feel about your separation?
- Are MIT acceptances tied to conditions
- How would you define jazz?
- What is product marketing
- Know what caused your illness
- What is PokeStop in Pokemon GO
- Is Mexico's greeting to Donald Trump justified?
- What Are Some Amazing Cell Phone Ads
- Where can I buy pets in Hyderabad
- What is your opinion on family size
- Why do we need preprocessor directives
- What do people have against blondes
- Why can't I write or speak eloquently?
- Which song describes your senior year
- Which animals take part in the persistence hunt
- Why do birds copy sounds?
- What are some key Kubernetes concepts
- Most typewriters work with universal tapes
- How and why did Plancast fail
- Does Noam Chomsky believe in moral relativism?
- What is the purpose of Spiceworks
- Why don't planes explode when landing?
- Raigad is also captured by Shivaji Maharaj
- How good is Whistling Woods