Why does Dr. Dre no more
Hip-hop billionaire Dr. Dre"What he touches becomes to Gold"
That is what is called effective: struck three times, earned millions and done. This is the career of music over-producer Dr. Dre - if you just add up your solo albums on your own. 15 years (!) After album No. 2, his new album has now been released. The music over-producer certainly does not need it financially.
"Compton a Soundtrack" will be his final album, says Dr. Dre, whose real name is André Romell Young. The album is inspired by the biographical film "Straight Outta Compton", in which his rise in the music industry is retold. Musically, however, the now 50-year-old has lost a little "antenna for the zeitgeist", says hip-hop expert Falk Schacht.
"Average radio grit. Dr. Dre is no longer going ahead, but behind."
The musician and producer can look back on over 30 years of history. He is reportedly the first hip hop billionaire. Dr. Dr's last studio album "2001" came out in 1999. He has announced that his new work will be his grand finale.
"There's a dirty little secret: not all beats are from him. He also buys some and reworks them."
Musically on board are his friends Ice Cube, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem and Snoop Dogg - all of them big names in the hip hop business. And these names they have Dr. Thanks to Dre. He's worked with just about every rap superstar - or better said: he turned rappers into superstars.
"Dr. Dre must have sources of income that we all don't know about."
Because of the coal, Dr. Dre didn't record the new album - just by selling the Beats headphones to Apple, he provided for the next 20 lives. He is still employed in the company as a consultant.
- How do I find gymnastics videos
- What is a galley on a train?
- How to cut glass tiles
- Why is my iPhone 11 not updating
- Who are some blonde female superheroes
- Which weighs more in soft or hard water
- Redmond is a good place to visit
- At what temperatures do aphids die
- How are histones translated
- How do cells use energy
- What is the Legend of Zelda about
- What is the hottest curry
- What does it mean to be open-minded
- What do you say about the VIT University
- Replace cryptocurrencies for stocks
- How do cats interact with squirrels?
- Can Indians actually earn something with ClixSense?
- How do I delete a Craftsy account
- What is your family philosophy
- Where did the Mayans live
- What do people misunderstand about the homeless
- How do I stop bruxism
- What are the facts about airplane pilots
- How do people live in Tibet