What is a component drawing
How to Change the Appearance of Assembly Members in a Drawing
1. Open an assembly drawing.
3. Select the assembly components. Click OK in the confirmation box. The MEMB STYLE menu opens.
4. Change the style using one of the following commands:
◦ Standard - Displays the view of the selected component in full lines.
◦ Phantom Undurchs (PhantomOpque) - Represents the view of the selected component in the "Phantom" line style.
◦ Phantom Trnsp - Displays the view of the selected component as phantom lines, whereby the removal of the hidden lines has no effect on the view.
◦ User Color - Creates a user-defined color and assigns it to a component.
5. Click Done.
You can also perform the following tasks in the MEMB DISP menu:
• Change HLR representation of assembly components:
1. Click HLR DISPLAY on the MEMB DISP menu.
2. Select the assembly components. Click OK in the confirmation box. The HLR DISPLAY menu is displayed.
3. Change the HLR representation with one of the following commands:
▪ Hidden Lines - Displays the selected component with hidden lines.
▪ Visible Edges (No Hidden) - Shows the selected component with the hidden edges removed.
▪ Default - Displays the selected component with the display setting for hidden lines.
▪ Click Done.
• Hide or restore hidden assembly components:
◦ To hide an assembly component, click on Hide (Blank) in the MEMB DISP menu and select the assembly components. Click OK in the confirmation box.
◦ To restore a hidden assembly component, click Blank in the MEMB DISP menu. Views that contain hidden components are highlighted. Click a highlighted view and select the hidden assembly component. Click OK in the confirmation box.
You can choose to do all of the above display operations for assembly components in a drawing, as follows:
• Picked View - Changes the appearance of the component in the selected view only.
• This Sheet - Changes the appearance of the component in all views on the active drawing sheet.
• All Views - Changes the appearance of the component in all views on all drawing sheets.
- Related topics
How to change view representations
Change display mode
Back to top
- Is Kanye West a major artist
- Coding bootcamps accept financial support
- How many planes crashed in 2017
- Is Male a different country than Maldives
- Why is Baltimore such a shit hole
- What rules do the citizens have
- How many numbers are there in total?
- Whore the offline payment gateways in Germany
- Progressive taxes discourage high earners
- Visible light is hot
- Is Snoke Palpatine's father
- It is worth studying plastic surgery
- How good is it to migrate to Australia
- How is beer made without gluten
- What is the full form of FPR
- Why not cars made of aluminum
- Why did Google remove the exclamation mark
- How can I stop being popular?
- Hurricane shutters are required in Florida
- How does a lead screw work
- What kind of yoga helped you
- Hydrogen fuel cell cars have advantages
- Where are magma chambers
- Should I switch from KPMG to industry
- What is an IBR boiler
- Which makes it easy to get depressed
- Sulfate-free shampoos are really helpful
- How did Dragon NaturallySpeaking get its name
- Concerns the incident in Fukushima California
- How does Wikipedia use AI
- What is quarterly interest in banks
- Who uses freight containers for houses
- Do atheists support Sharia law?
- Why doesn't the world care about something