How can I get mature friends
Social Life: Study Shows When You Lose Your Friends
In times of social media like Facebook everyone has a huge circle of friends and can therefore imagine themselves to be enormously popular. But how many “real” friendships do we really have? Including real exchanges in the café, hours of phone calls in times of crisis or daily short messages in order to participate in life across geographical distances?
It should be around 10 to 15 people. Because more honest than any look on social media is one in the call statistics on the mobile phone or in the SMS memory. Here they are: the real social contacts, because who, thanks to uncomplicated chat services, still has the mobile phone number, let alone a landline number?
You want to call in times when a spontaneous call is emotionally overwhelming and you ignore the ringing phone, after all, only your parents, grandparents, siblings, dearest friends, your partner and otherwise maybe the trusted therapist.
American researchers therefore wanted to know how communication behavior has changed in the age of smartphones and short messages. For their study, they evaluated the telephone data of over three million customers of a European telephone company within a year, as reported by the Washington Post newspaper. "Age and gender play a decisive role in maintaining social contacts", write the scientists in the specialist magazine "Royal Society open Science" about their research results.
“Social promiscuity” up to the age of 30
The analyzed telephone data shows that there is a kind of communication arc in every life. Twenty-year-olds indulge in “social promiscuity”, in which the number of social contacts rises to almost 20 people per month, which is the climax of the curve. As soon as the person exceeds the 30 limit, however, the personal network rapidly declines.
- Who are some blonde female superheroes
- Which Indian banks give reverse mortgage
- What is PokeStop in Pokemon GO
- What is golu
- What is D LED technology
- Where does iCloud save its data
- How is Inderprastha Engineering College for ECE
- Electric fields attract everything
- Is IML a scam
- What do you think of Lenin
- How is the IMS Engineering College
- Does the blood group influence human behavior
- What is a product marketing concept
- What are the characteristics of philosophical problems
- What are Pilates Weight Loss Exercises
- Where can I get data from the travel industry
- How could Christmas lights cause Braende?
- What are mehndi designs for kids
- Which Quora users are former atheist agnostics
- How many supercomputers does Google have
- Is god a good idea
- What are document management systems used for?
- Who created the term programming language
- How do you say military service