You can sell underwear on eBay
Ebay, PayPal and the Amazon vouchers - the money laundering of the common people
Did you get any Amazon coupons for Christmas that you don't use? It doesn't matter. You can sell them well on Ebay. Often even above the actual purchase value, because some retailers use it to wash their sales. And this is how the scam works.Share this articleBuy vouchers above their purchase value? Who does that?
A certain clientele of retailers is aiming for vouchers. These marketplace participants also buy codes of various price ranges in auction format. The bids for this are often well above the purchase value. Days before the auction ends. Why don't these people buy the vouchers regularly from Amazon or at a counter in brick-and-mortar stores?
The vouchers acquired in this way are then either used for their own purchases on Amazon, or sold on in classified ads portals or among friends and acquaintances for cash. And in order to achieve this, this clientele also buys at prices above the actual purchase value of the coupons and accepts discounts in the process.
Trade turnover remains invisible to “applicant for inspection”
The process of "selling merchandise, PayPal credit, purchasing vouchers, PayPal payment, using vouchers, or selling for cash" is therefore a money laundering system for little people - who want to avoid their sales becoming transparent to third parties.The background: "Applicants for inspection", such as the Federal Employment Agency, do not easily access PayPal accounts, so these are initially invisible to inspectors.
Disadvantage for commercial traders, Ebay and Amazon in good harmony
Commercial dealers are the ones who suffer: This microcosm of concealment continues to attract “private” dealers who can also represent uncomfortable competitors without tax and without legal obligations from their living room at home, with corresponding price advantages.
The punch line?
Perhaps the one that Ebay achieves good sales through the vouchers of its biggest competitor Amazon.
For consumers who have unused coupons from the last Christmas presents lying around, this gray area is of course an advantage, since the unwanted discount cards can be resold without a discount or even with a small profit.
MORE ON THE SUBJECT:
How online retailers manipulate the marketplace ranking on Ebay
Online shopping is part of everyday life for consumers. They often stop by Ebay. In order to be seen here, some retailers use tricks to influence ranking or traffic. That's how it works. Read more
Whitepaper "Amazon" - Best Cases, Strategies, Backgrounds
How does »Fullfilment by Amazon« work? Which own brands belong to the online giant? What strategy are traders using to be successful on the platform? We answer these and other questions in our “Amazon” whitepaper. The whitepaper is available exclusively for newsletter subscribers. Read more
Conversion rate: These tricks are used by the professionals
The optimization of the conversion rate sometimes does not work according to the textbook. This is shown by professionals with small but bold experiments. We show exciting and instructive examples. Imitation recommended (under certain circumstances). Read more
In this edition
Courage to start again
How to get your business going again
With the right influencers for more sales
Secondhand gains market share
- Can the internet control my mind
- Were Jews considered colored in the United States?
- How good is it to migrate to Australia
- What are the best Indian pop songs
- What are southern values and beliefs
- Is yoga a pseudoscience?
- Why was George Harrison stabbed to death in 1999
- How does Dubai come to power
- Why are there no natural rights
- How can you improve your body?
- How is your life in Liverpool
- What is the lipase
- How can I fight of course
- What do you mean by stator
- What is your family philosophy
- Who is the top nun
- What is face recognition
- Is Marathahalli good for the family
- How is a pathology residence
- Which sweets are vegetarian
- The majority of humanity is mind controlled
- When is intensely viewed as attractive
- Destroy PUBG student lives
- What do you learn in physics
- Where's Despacito
- When is the voltage directly proportional to the current
- How would you define wimpy
- Why don't we trust the Africans
- What foods should a restaurant chef microwave
- Mortgage payments go down every year
- Can you marry something that is not human
- Is that part of the paragraph correct?
- What culture does the English language represent