You can take Aleve every day
Painkillers: How Common Are Serious Side Effects With NSAIDs?
The first group of scientists also looked at how often they lead to rare but serious complications of the gastrointestinal tract. This includes bleeding in particular, but also perforations in the stomach or intestinal wall and intestinal obstruction.
Any of these can trigger these complications. The evaluation of studies on the frequency of gastrointestinal complications shows that within a year
- 2 to 4 out of 1,000 people will experience such complications from taking diclofenac (150 mg per day).
- 6 to 16 out of 1,000 people experience such a complication after taking (2,400 mg per day) or naproxen (1,000 mg per day).
can also cause stomach ulcers, bleeding, and other complications. However, it has not yet been well researched how common these side effects are when used in high doses. In one study, 8 out of 1,000 people who took 1200 mg per day developed drug-induced gastric bleeding within a year.
The risk of gastric ulcers caused by painkillers can be significantly reduced by using additional drugs that protect the stomach. As a rule, such as omeprazole or pantoprazole are used for this purpose. Medication to protect the stomach is recommended for people who are at increased risk of inflammation of the mucous membranes, ulcers or bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract or who take long-term use (for several weeks or permanently). Most of the participants in the studies reported here did not take gastric protection.
- Where do IT companies find their customers
- How do I clean an acoustic guitar
- Long hair can cause baldness
- What are Broken Routing Numbers
- Which Billie Eilish song are you
- Chocolate hardens after adding milk
- There are different sizes of atomic bombs
- When will the Bitcoin mining end?
- What are the types of dental implants
- What is a runtime environment in programming
- How will cyberpunk be in 2077
- I've cheated on my wife now
- Which nut butters are the most nutritious
- Why do so many inventions fail?
- What is mineral apatite
- What happened to create human genes
- Why is it called Stalingrad
- What is multinational technology
- What are the natural laws of chemistry
- Are architecture and design different
- Has anyone mastered auto tune
- How has massage therapy changed your life?
- Do you know what this song is
- Truth is stranger than fiction