What are the chemical properties of praseodymium
The periodic table of the elements online
Atomic masses:Atomic weights of the elements 2009 (IUPAC Technical Report). DOI: 10.1351.
Atomic shell: The actual nuclear charge always corresponds to the atomic number. The effective nuclear charge represents the nuclear charge according to Slater and was calculated by a script using the "Slater rules".
Isotopy: The values are created by evaluating the nuclide database according to the relevant properties.
Atomic radii, calculated: E. Clementi, D.L. Raimondi, W.P. Reinhardt: Atomic Screening Constants from SCF Functions. II. Atoms with 37 to 86 electrons. J. Chem. Phys., 1967, DOI 10.1063 / 1.1712084
Covalent atomic radii: Beatriz Cordero et al .: Covalent radii revisited. Dalton Transactions, 2008, DOI 10.1039 / B801115J
Metal atom radii: Holleman, Wiberg: Textbook of Inorganic Chemistry. 102nd edition. de Gruyter. Pages 114 and 2002.
Van der Waals radii:
Electronegatives:according to Allred-Rochow, Pauling: Holleman, Wiberg: Textbook of Inorganic Chemistry. 102nd edition. de Gruyter. P. 2146 ff. to Mulliken:http://www.knowledgedoor.com, after All:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronegativity#Allen_electronegativity.
- Transocean builds its own rigs
- Will Staten Island ever vote democratically?
- Where does sockeye salmon come from
- Have a working spouse
- Who is the youngest painter today?
- What is PVC cladding
- Can evaporate glass
- Who is the strongest Itachi or Kabuto
- What are the functions of business plans
- What event happens every year in Florida
- Are hybrid cars worth the extra efficiency?
- Why does it feel good to get upvotes
- What makes a good stock good
- What is Bitcoin? Is it a scam
- Serial killers have emotions
- What are the names of the guitar pickup screws
- There are many conservatives who oppose Brexit
- What is the Trinity B1 test
- What is active engine braking
- How do I end the encryption
- Contain cream biscuits eggs
- What makes Montessori unique
- What are the different areas in architecture
- How common are affairs in India