How do I undress my parents
I don't want to undress in front of my parents?
Since my first pregnancy I have been concerned with a question that no one has been able to explain logically to me: it is a child's blood group in relation to its parents.
It is normally assumed that the birth child will have a blood group that is similar or identical to that of the parents or one of the parents. In my case, however, that doesn't work at all!
When I told my parents during my first pregnancy a good 1.5 years ago that I had blood type 0 negative they were pretty puzzled. Because my father has B positive and my mother A positive.
Usually the positive blood group is a very dominant group, so that it should have prevailed in all probability. In addition, neither my mother nor my father belong to group 0 or the Rhesus factor negative.
A friend of my mother's is a nurse and had explained at the time that there are blood group developments of this kind that are disproportionate to the parents, but that they are extremely rare.
Well, is that right? How can it be and why do such deviant blood group developments occur in a biological child?
And: No, I'm not a cuckoo or an adopted child! My father is my own, just as safe as my mother.
- Why do you trust Craigslist
- What are histaglobulin and immunoglobulin
- What is the pH of HCl
- Can you monetize any concept
- How is the government of Venezuela
- What are some unknown Genji tips
- Are there any philosophical implications for immigration?
- What effects do storms have on submarines?
- How does the Swipes app make money
- Was Joseph Stalin good for Russia
- How are digital ads run?
- Opinions on the Isle of Dogs
- What are gaps in forex trading
- How do I get fluent in latex
- How do you define self-care
- Why isn't Anna Kendrick a singer
- Might defeat Superman and Thor Galactus
- What do you think of Smartisan TNT
- How do I solve va 4 1
- What is the best car rental
- How can you use mystical energy
- How long was Timothy Leary imprisoned
- Rice contains toxic substances
- What was the most unnecessary war of all time