Anal sex is gross
intimate question - is anal intercourse harmful?
to answer the question that was actually asked ...
As a midwife, I would advise against it. Intestinal germs and streptococci can get into the vagina if you don't pay attention to hygiene. Unfortunately, especially in the SS, they have no business being there, as they can lead to infections that can trigger a miscarriage or premature birth.
I would be more cautious about that in the SS.
Otherwise I can only say that you don't have to justify your sexual preferences in front of anyone here.
All the best, lg
Nor should she justify herself because i meant the question seriously and actually wanted to have serious answers to it!
But it's a good thing that there are still women who don't pretend to be too rubbish while reading and who can answer honestly like adults
Hello, I don't even know if you wrote in which week you are, the thread was really long to read;) but I'm now in the 29th and had AV the whole time, but I now love to do without it because myself thereby reporting the hemorrhoids even more. I think that would be a point that still needs to be considered. All the friction etc. promotes the miserable things even more.
- Let rubber bullets kill someone
- BIPC is tough
- Why was Fleece Johnson sent to jail?
- How generous is there in Beowulf?
- What is the Streisand Effect
- How investors invest money in ETFs
- Is Sasori related to Gaara at all
- What does je vous aime
- What is the Fushcia operating system
- Is love an inherent emotion
- How does Zn react with NaOH
- What is a contractual obligation
- What bad things did Charlemagne do
- Who is considered to be Christ like
- What is the best outlet in Milan
- How can I make simple pasta recipes
- Which vegetable juicer should I buy
- Young developers should negotiate salaries
- Which web-based languages have to be compiled
- How is glass blown
- How often do earthquakes happen in Washington
- Dear Jews Woody Allen
- What are the disadvantages of printed textbooks
- Why are school portraits so expensive