What do feature films mean
Feature film (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Game | film, Plural: Game | fil | me
- IPA: [ˈƩpiːlfɪlm]
- 1) Film, the plot of which is made up and is intended for entertainment
- 1) cultural film, documentary film
- 1) movie
- 1) silent film
- 1) The Sonnenallee is a motion pictures about life in the GDR.
- 1) a full-lengthMotion pictures, a documentary Motion pictures, a boring oneMotion pictures, a gripping oneMotion pictures, an exciting onemotion pictures
- Feature film debut
- Nominative: singular motion pictures; Plural Feature films
- Genitive: singular Feature films; Plural Feature films
- Dative: singular motion pictures; Plural Feature films
- Accusative: singular motion pictures; Plural Feature films
- English: 1) feature film
- French: 1) long métrage (male)
- Italian: 1) film a soggetto (male)
- Swedish: 1) long film (Utrum), spelfilm (Utrum)
- Spanish: 1) largometraje (male)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Fumbling in the eggshell: The Swiss motion pictures 'Mario' is coming to the cinema.“
young world, October 14, 2018
„The Hubert Burda Media brand 'TV Motion pictures' ends the 'TV motion pictures Live'.“
kress.de, May 28, 2019
„After the announced end for the TV streaming service motion pictures Live makes Waipu.tv all TVmotion pictures Live customers a special offer.“
digitalfernsehen.de, June 3, 2019
„The Parschlug filmmaker Andreas Berger scores worldwide with horror short films. Now he wants to get one motion pictures dare.“
Kleine Zeitung, November 17, 2018
„'Stan & Olli', a motion pictures over the last few years of the famous comedian duo 'Dick und Doof'.“
sueddeutsche.de, May 6, 2019
„Cautious Reform of Wahhabiism: The Saudi motion pictures 'The perfect candidate'.“
young world, March 12, 2020
„Russia wants one in the coming year motion pictures turn in space.“
Day 24, September 24, 2020
„in the motion pictures 'The male' meet young violent criminals on aggressive dogs.“
sueddeutsche.de, August 19, 2020
„The American director Spike Lee introduces his new one motion pictures 'Da 5 Bloods' on Netflix.“
digitalfernsehen.de, May 8, 2020
„The motion pictures 'Just a Woman' comes on TV. The Tagesspiegel is giving away tickets for a special performance with discussion.“
tagesspiegel.de, January 22, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Movie: Film intended to be shown in a cinema
- Cinema production (film)
Another word (synonym) for feature film - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "feature film":
game: ... playing, end of game, player, gimmick, playful, player change, playing field, playing figure, feature film, joy of playing, playmate, play money, gaming device, amusement arcade, gambling den ...
rotate: Who actually shot the first feature film? Saying / idioms: turn the wheel: lose your composure, turn your thumbs: be inactive, turn a thing: commit a crime (often a break-in)
exciting: ... amusement park. Typical word combinations: 1) an exciting story / series; an exciting feature film / thriller; an exciting book / event Translations English: ...
strand: The feature film This is England by Shane Meadows traces the drifting apart of the skinhead movement during Thatcher's time into a youth rebellious strand and into racist-nationalist beating gangs
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Feature film" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Spielfilm/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "feature film" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Feature film debut (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular feature film debut; Majority of feature film debuts ...
Feature film debuts (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Spiel | film | de | büts Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Feature films (German) Part of speech: Declined form Variant forms: Dative Singular: Feature film Hyphenation: Spiel | fil | me…
Feature films (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Spiel | fil | men Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈʃpiːlfɪlmən]…
Feature films (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Feature films Hyphenation: Game | fil | mes Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
Feature films (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Feature films Hyphenation: Spiel | films Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
Game flow (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular game flow; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Game flows (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Game flow Hyphenation: Game | flus | se Pronunciation / stress: ...
Game flow (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Spiel | flus | ses Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
playing area (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular play area; Plural playing areas genitive: ...
Play areas (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Game | surface Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Game form (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) cases: nominative: singular game form; Plural game forms genitive: singular ...
- Why is the Elasticsearch documentation so pathetic
- What is mysql_close in PHP
- How can someone become a historical figure
- Why are drinking places called pubs
- Everything is made of materials
- Why do all companies use proficiency tests
- What is HSRP in CCNA
- What are the preventive measures for dengue fever
- Is the word table a material noun
- What is a rabbit hole
- Where are minerals used
- The baking of waffles is considered baking
- Regrowth the hair after extreme stress
- Who is the most powerful Hokage
- How are the best roesti made
- Where does the surname Pellot come from?
- Are human tears sterile
- Did the advice really help you
- What are the ethnic demographic characteristics of Russia
- Donald Trump supports the Kurdish people
- What are 36 elements in Kashmir Shaivism
- Are Poco Phones Better Than Realme
- Charlotte NC is a dog friendly city
- Are Okinawa and Ryukyu the same