What is the Trinity B1 test
Pass Trinity now 5-6 and ISE I
From Grade 1 to Grade 10 and ISE Foundation, I and II:
A unique set to prepare for the Trinity College London exams.
Exam preparation material recognized by Trinity College London.
Each book includes:
- two levels of oral exam (GESE) and, if provided, a level of written exam (ISE), as of 2015
- the full scope of exams at Trinity College London
- Easy eBook offline completely as audio, with interactive exercises and the MP3 version of the listening exercises
- Detailed information about the content and the procedure of the exam
- Thematic units
- Exercises on grammar, language usage and vocabulary
- Focus on grammar
- Pronunciation exercises
- Sections with repetition of grammar and vocabulary
- Trinity takeaway-Sections with examples of dialogues between the examiner and the examinee.
Also a guide for the teacher, With
- the solutions to the exercises and the texts of the audio recordings
- Notes on all exercises, how to get the most out of the materials and books
- Tips on specific skills, depending on the requirements for the exam.
Pass Trinity now 5-6 & ISE I
Pass Trinity now 5-6 & ISE I is a comprehensive B1-level course book and includes a wealth of preparation material for the popular ISE I exam. It is suitable for 14 year olds and above.
- 8 topic-based units
- Initial Diagnostic test
- Exam Expert with useful exam advice and practice exercises
- ISE file with information and practice for the ISE exam (revised 2015)
- Teacher's Book with guidance on how to approach different task types with students
- How do I become a RAW agent
- Are bacteria intelligent
- Which meals are high in protein
- How is IEM
- How many numbers are there in total?
- Why are fountain pens so unpopular?
- Most reliable keyword difficulty check
- Which methods should a product manager know?
- What causes vacuum breakdown
- What is interdependence? What causes it
- Why is solar PV increasing so quickly
- Why was the company called SurveyMonkey
- The fibroids in the uterus cause cancer
- How affordable are wedding photographers
- Is glass an insulator
- Uses the Internet of Things APIs
- How often do you replace your computer
- What is the best university in Charlotte
- Are South Indians obsessed with their food
- Can Pokemon exist in a parallel universe
- Raccoons are a type of dog
- Mecca is built on seven hills
- What exactly are waterproof hearing aids
- Is Itachi Uchiha a villain?