Can you translate this English into Latin
Latin is a dead language? Not at all. Of course, it has been some time since Caesar ruled the Roman Empire and Cicero made bold speeches. But Latin still lives on today in the Romance languages that developed from it over time. Anyone who masters Latin will find it easy to learn languages such as Spanish, French and Italian.
In Cicero's footsteps
The free Langenscheidt German-Latin online dictionary allows you to use Latin the other way around. Just translating is boring - how about a little speech you wrote yourself in Latin or an innovative love letter? Our German-Latin online dictionary will help you! You will quickly and reliably get from the German term to the Latin translation and will soon be able to follow in the footsteps of Cicero and Ovid.
Caesar in your pocket
Whether at home or on the go - you always have the Caesar language with you! You can use the Langenscheidt German-Latin online dictionary with your smartphone, tablet or desktop. You can find German terms and their Latin translations quickly and intuitively. You can always rely on the well-known quality from Langenscheidt. At www.langenscheidt.com you also have access to other free online dictionaries from our publisher.
Langenscheidt: Because languages connect
Langenscheidt Verlag is a traditional media company with a wide range of languages. Thanks to our cross-media focus, we not only offer classic print dictionaries, but also a wide range of high-quality digital language products and services, both online and offline.
The foundation stone was laid by the pioneering invention of the publisher's founder Gustav Langenscheidt over 150 years ago: Together with his language teacher Charles Touissant, he developed a new phonetic spelling method. Language learning should become easier for everyone from now on. With the first self-study letters for the French language, the publishing house got off to a successful start in 1856.
- What distinguishes red wine
- What is HGH Deficiency
- How was LSD discovered
- Why should a person chew very loudly
- Is it difficult to sell a car
- How should I fight stress
- Who is better The Clash or The Who
- What is the definition of iodimetric
- What is your family philosophy
- What are some new Sufi songs
- What is a time management app
- What's your secret burger patty recipe
- What's in food coloring
- Will cat hair harm people
- Is Codeigniter suitable for large web applications
- Which insect needs this urgent one
- Banks really know what customers want
- What is the worst restaurant in Texas
- The majority of humanity is mind controlled
- Are pigs unclean
- Why do professional fighters have fragile egos
- How do I measure my body fat
- How did great architects become great architects
- What started the romance