What is the unit number in 111
How to multiply any number by a two-digit number (with step-by-step instructions)
How to Multiply Any Number by a Two-Digit Number (With Step By Step Instructions)!
1) 12 x 13 =?
(2) 17 × 18 =?
(3) 87 x 92 =?
Solution: (1) 12 x 13 =?
Multiply the right digits of the multiplicand and multiplier (unit number of the multiplicand by the unit number of the multiplier).
Now do the cross multiplication, i.e. multiply 3 by 1 and 1 by 2. Add the two products and make a note to the left of 6.
In the last step we multiply the left numbers of both the multiplicand and the multiplier.
Repeat the cross multiplication until all consecutive pairs of digits are exhausted. In Step II we crossed 25 and 17 and in Step III we crossed 32 and 17.
Or we can write the answer directly without writing the intermediate steps. The only thing we should pay attention to are the “supporting numbers”.
You should try direct calculation for this. That saves a lot of time. It is a very systematic calculation and is easy to remember. Watch the above steps over and over until you get this systematic cross-multiplication pattern.
- How does it look forever
- When should the tracheotomy be removed
- What's your favorite city in Massachusetts
- How many electrons revolve around the nucleus
- Can psychotherapy make someone psychotic
- Why are vlogs so popular
- Why are some teachers bitter towards students?
- Is there Uber in Ukraine?
- Who is the best dentist in Lucknow
- How did Poland defeat Russia in 1921
- What is the spiritual meaning of sickness
- Can we replace math with sport?
- Is behavior more important than knowledge
- Which sweets are vegetarian
- What are the facts about airplane pilots
- What's the best way to volunteer
- Why does depression never reflect
- What are the works of Jose Rizal
- What product do you need from Brazil
- How should I not get dressed?
- Why should we believe in NASA
- How does a planar polarized light work
- Which groups did Kenny Rogers sing with
- How do you convert watts to volts
- What are the social effects of schizophrenia
- Why is my newborn's skin peeling?
- What is included in the manufacturing cost
- How can I start a personal essay?
- What makes a good business card
- Why do people like Kim Kardashian
- Does EMSCULPT work
- Why are the twenties so difficult
- Why did you move to Paraguay