What Kraetze kills immediately
Scabies / scabies
The treatment of the scabies can usually be carried out successfully in a few days. It always consists of a combination of drug therapy (topical or oral) and comprehensive hygiene measures.
The parasites cannot be dealt with with water, soap and products for disinfecting the skin. And the effectiveness of herbal products such as neem or tea tree oil has not been adequately proven.
Also, formulations containing sulfur no longer correspond to the current state of medicine. Instead, effective drugs that are able to kill the scabies mites are available for the treatment of scabies. They are called scabicides or also antiscabiosa. Which active ingredient is prescribed in each case depends on the patient to be treated and the individual characteristics of the scabies.
Usually aexternal treatment (also called local or topical treatment) placed on the skin, for which the following active ingredients are possible:
These active ingredients are applied as a cream, ointment, gel or emulsion from the neck down to the entire body (like a body lotion), including the neck, neck, palms and soles of the feet. The head and face can be spared unless the skin is also affected by scabies in this area. When applying, the areas between the fingers and toes (including under the fingernails and toenails), wrists, elbows, armpits, external genitals and buttocks should be treated with particular care. The eyes themselves and the mucous membranes of the body orifices (including the nose and mouth) should be left out.
Children, demented or mentally disabled patients should be prevented from licking the cream, ointment, emulsion or gel from their hands. If necessary, they should wear gloves to avoid this.
Due to its high effectiveness against the itch mites and itching as well as its good tolerability, permethrin is considered to be the first choice for topical use. In addition to killing the scabies mites, it also kills their precursors (eggs, larvae and nymphs), so that a single application is usually sufficient.
It is advisable to trim the nails before the treatment, to take a full-body bath and to apply the drug only after the skin has dried and normal body temperature has been achieved (after about 60 minutes).
- Jeffrey Dahmer's death was fake
- Which CRM software for real estate agents
- What do most couples misunderstand about money?
- Where can I find fresh blueberries
- When will we get hydrogen-powered vehicles?
- Which film conveys a message
- The certificate is activated
- Is the tonality still interesting
- How is backgammon like life?
- Why are the muscles of the urinary bladder involuntary
- How do I cure baldness naturally
- How can I publish cheap children's books
- What is the future tense for rest
- Why is a sneeze difficult to contain
- Why should you choose iOS devices instead of Android?
- Breast pits are always cancer
- Who should take Vyvanse as a drug?
- Calibra charges a fee for sending the scales
- Which altcoin gives more bitcoins when exchanged?
- Chocolates really cure depression
- What is a US sheriff
- Why is simulation important in engineering
- Minecraft servers cost money
- How do I win hackathons
- Can a beginner do Power Yoga
- Why does Qatar finance Islamic terrorism
- How would you perceive humanity
- What country is karaoke from
- Only one movie was shot in space
- Migrating trumpeter wales
- How did your fear cause you problems?
- What does word mean for sarcastic answer
- How do I fill YOU free space