What are the benefits of scrap wood
The advantages of wood construction
It's quick, can largely be prefabricated, creates a first-class indoor climate, makes a massive contribution to climate protection and allows more spacious room planning - building with wood is the trend. And it doesn't seem for a reason. The most important advantages of this construction method are summarized here for you.
Wood is a local, renewable raw material
Wood is an ecologically acceptable building material. The mostly domestic wood that is used for processing has correspondingly short travel distances for the material.
Wooden houses reduce CO2
Trees absorb carbon dioxide from the environment, store the carbon and release the important oxygen back into the environment. The processing and use of wood in durable products binds carbon for years, which helps to reduce greenhouse gases.
Timber construction is dry and quick
Thanks to the factory prefabrication of wall and ceiling elements, wooden houses can be opened much faster than brick houses, for example. In addition, no moisture is brought in, so there is no drying time. But it would be important to continue the dry construction consistently inside and to forego wet screed and plaster.
More on the subject:
Wooden houses offer a high level of thermal insulation
As an extremely inert heat conductor thanks to its air-filled cells, wood is a very good insulator. The temperature fluctuations are delayed, the building material alone offers good insulation protection, which contributes to energy savings.
Timber construction offers up to 10% more space
With the same U-value, you can gain up to six square meters per floor with the help of wooden panel or wooden frame construction, as the following table shows. A brick and timber structure measuring 10 x 10 square meters with the assumed U-value of 0.15 W / m²K was compared. For the timber construction, the solid wood panel construction with thermal insulation composite system and the timber frame construction with installation level and rear-ventilated facade were taken into account.
Solid wood panel
Source: Our House, 2017 edition
Wooden houses have a very good indoor climate
Wood is good for us, that is a fact. The material has a pleasant and calming effect on us. And houses made of wood have been proven to ensure a healthy indoor climate with optimal humidity.
- What chords particularly like when recording their seventh
- Why does she like me 1
- Who was the first civilized society
- When norepinephrine crosses the blood-brain barrier
- What's the best answer to an atheist
- How does US Customs rate imported goods
- What is the main memory component
- What is professional tax
- Stephen Hawking worked with another scientist
- How often do you change your phone
- Technology is good to explore
- How do you earn with Ebates
- Who has sold the most albums
- What are the neighboring states of Telangana
- Who are the members of iKon
- Anything can infect a virus
- Night duty is harmful to health
- What do the people of Sri Lanka think of Malaysia
- Is Itachi strongest in the top 10
- Some atheists pray
- Rajputs were nomadic warriors
- Is it possible to breastfeed your grandchildren?
- Where can I find Avon products
- Should a computer science student join the NCC