Seek God in vain
Bible verses about work
- Whatever you do, do it from the heart as the Lord and not for men, for you know that you will receive the inheritance from the Lord as a reward. Serve the Lord Christ!
- Commit your works to the Lord,
so your project will succeed.
- Let all your things happen in love!
- Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, be firm and steadfast and always increase in the work of the Lord, for you know that your work is not in vain in the Lord.
- The blessing of the Lord alone makes one rich,
and nothing adds to your own effort.
- The industrious hand will rule;
but which is casual, has to do slave labor.
- And whatever you do with words or with works, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus and give thanks to God the Father through him.
- Hastily pulled material melts away;
but whoever collects calmly gets more and more.
- But God can make that all grace among you is abundant, so that you always have full satisfaction in all things and are still rich for every good work.
- It was then that I realized that there is nothing better than being happy and being amicable in one's life. Because every person who eats and drinks and has good courage in all his efforts is a gift from God.
- And the Lord our God be kind to us
and promote the work of our hands with us.
Yes, you want to promote the work of our hands!
- Make sure that you do not lose what we have worked for, but receive full reward.
- Make an effort to prove yourself to God as a respected and impeccable worker who is right in holding the word of truth.
- So it's better to be two than alone; for they have a good reward for their labor.
- Look at the birds under the sky: they don't sow, they don't reap, they don't gather in the barns; and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren't you much more precious than they are?
- And who is it who could harm you if you emulate what is good?
- For when God gives a person riches and goods and lets him eat and drink of them and take his part and be happy in his labor, it is a gift from God.
- See what good things I have seen: that it is fine when one eats and drinks and is of good cheer in all the toil that one makes under the sun all his life, which God gives him; because that's his part.
- I saw all efforts and all skillful actions. There is only one envy of the other. That is also vain and chasing after the wind.
- But I do not consider my life worth mentioning if I only complete my course and carry out the office that I received from the Lord Jesus of bearing witness to the gospel of the grace of God.
- Because all scriptures, inspired by God, are useful for teaching, for correction, for improvement, for education in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect, sent for all good work.
- So there is still a rest for the people of God. For whoever has entered his rest also rests from his works just as God rests from his.
- Verily, verily, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do and will do greater than these; because I am going to the father.
- For God is not unjust that he should forget your work and the love you showed his name by serving and still serving the saints.
- Exhort the slaves to submit to their masters in all things, to please them, not contradict anything, not embezzle anything, but always show themselves to be good and faithful, so that they adorn the teaching of God our Savior in everything.
- Which animals take part in the persistence hunt
- Who is the best car designer
- Long hair can cause baldness
- Why is oxygen more reactive than hydrogen
- What are the biggest mistakes made by President Trump
- What is the difference between perfect and best
- Are non-Muslims afraid of Islam
- Has anyone ever felt negative vibes?
- Burger Kings tacos are good
- Let the religious leaders betray Jesus
- With what disease does Giloy Gulancha help
- Is it snowing in Seattle right now?
- How do bridges have tension?
- What are Postmates Promo Codes
- Is the word sucka a dirty word
- What are your favorite wedding songs
- Is Zilean a good English name
- What is the technology behind Amazon Alexa
- I've cheated on my wife now
- What is a galley on a train?
- Is bullying beneficial?
- Will global warming make Antarctica habitable?
- When trust falls, you are actually building trust
- Monogamy is unnatural for men
- How do I start a microgreen business
- What are the different restaurants in Bangalore
- Will Trump be charged in 2018
- Who is Apasmara in Hinduism
- What are the best Melaleuca products
- What are some unknown Genji tips
- What was KrebsOnSecurity
- Psychopaths feel anger
- Should I apologize to my crush