Are mathematicians smarter than authors like Shakespeare
What can you expect in this lesson?
In this lesson you will study the most important literary works in the English-speaking world. Surely you can speak at least two major English Works name, but do you also know them Authorswho are behind these works? You will also get to know them in this lesson.
When asked which English authors you know, you will surely come first William Shakespeare a. But there are so many more influential authors from around the UK today. For sure, sooner or later you will also like authors G.B. Shaw and Charlotte Brontë Listen. You can find extensive information about them in this lesson. But also about authors, like Joseph Conrad, William Blake, W.B. Yeats, Jonathan Swift and many more you can find out about in this lesson.
Authors of the "New World"
With the term "New World" is meant here of course the continent of North America. Through the extensive landscapes and the often different "Way of life "However, there are clear differences in the styles of the authors. Above all, the most important authors from America are Mark Twain, Edgar Allan Poe, Ernest Hemingway and also John Steinbeck. You can also find out about authors here, such as Ezra Pound, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Orson Welles and Arthur Miller to inform.
Important works from the English-speaking world
Aside from the great authors of the English-speaking world, you can also deal comprehensively with the great literary works in this lesson. For example, here you will find summaries, so summaries, of works like Hamlet, MacBeth or Romeo and Juliet of William Shakespeare offered. But you will also find analyzes and background knowledge on works, such as Of Mice and Men of John Steinbeck or The Great Gatsby of F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Whether you want to research for a presentation, have to study for an exam, or just want to deal more with English authors and works out of interest. The offer is rich!
- What is a game artist
- Do television commercials actually work
- What is the best internet business model
- What are new ideas in knowledge management
- What does Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya mean
- Math question for homework help
- Why did the emperors wear yellow?
- Mormons can drink Coca Cola
- What are good websites for stock market tips
- What qualifies as avant-garde poetry
- Was the King James Bible translator gay
- What does market discount news mean
- How credible is The Economist with regard to India
- Has someone deleted Google Hangouts?
- Who is Gita Mehta
- What daily challenges do disabled Americans face?
- Why should you see Dangal
- How many clients does SolarCity have
- Is the HTC 10 Mobile good
- Why is the right shape important
- Can the lightning breathe in space
- How many Iitians are in vogue
- Machine learning is dangerous for us
- What is so attractive about Paris