Can music make animals dance
Psychology: why we like to dance
Come Dance With Me!
That we move to the rhythm of the music is something very human: no animal dances! When children start dancing it is usually very wild. The rhythm of the music automatically makes the body move.
Even infants nod their heads or wiggle their arms when they like a melody. But dancing isn't all about fun for everyone.
Some Indian peoples, for example, conjure up their gods with drums and dances, just as their ancestors did. But everyone has to find out for themselves whether they prefer to dance alone, in pairs or in a group.
Dancing is in our genes
If we look at the history of human evolution, there is much to suggest that people discovered music when they started living in groups about two million years ago. Because dancing together and making music connects people - from young to old. Moving together fosters a sense of community and is fun.
In addition, early humans will have noticed that moving together made a group appear larger, which gave early humans a better chance of survival. Our ancestors may have moved rhythmically before they even knew how to walk upright.
Film tip for the DVD launch Ballerina - never give up your dream9 images
- How does esketamine help with depression
- Heart wrote her own songs
- Why is aniline more basic than ethylamine
- How did the pollution start in China
- Where can I learn karate in London
- Can I get scoliosis at the age of 28
- How do I stop bruxism
- The best shops still exist in Seattle
- How are sewing machines made
- What was the cholera epidemic
- Is the short term human extinction real?
- How is ITGGV Bilaspur
- What is O and Fe
- How did the B blood group develop
- What is the birth time for Sagittarius
- Why am I afraid of studying
- Are Quora moderators educated people
- What is the chemical test of toluene
- What is a rabbit hole
- What started the romance
- Calibra charges a fee for sending the scales
- Is yoga a pseudoscience?
- How do liverworts multiply
- Should I buy the branded AirPods?
- What does autism mean
- Can people live on Patreon
- How can I protect my own quotes
- Why is Columbia an Ivy League school
- Has the Buddha returned home?
- In their opinion, there are superior cultures
- Am I entitled to take part in an interview?
- What mistakes did Jurassic Park make
- God answers the prayers of atheists
- Is there WiFi on the space station