What are the secrets of Indian hair care
7 practical tips every Indian woman uses to strengthen her hair
You have probably noticed that Indian women have wonderful hair. Not only is hair shiny and well-groomed, but it also grows longer without breaking. So what is the secret of Indian women?
We have gathered some of the practical tips Indian women use every day to keep their hair shiny. You can do these tricks!
Cover pictures: Instagram / Sushmita
1. The juice of aloe vera
The juice of the aloe vera not only stimulates hair growth but also helps in the care of the scalp. Buy some aloe leaves and split them so that the juice can come out. You brush this on your hair. The whole thing should be left on for at least two hours. The hair will be visibly stronger.
2. A panthenol mask
D-panthenol is a synthetic B5 that turns into a skin-caring substance as soon as it comes into contact with the skin. One of its most important properties is that it is a reliever against hair loss. Wash your hair as you always do, apply this great vitamin, and then rinse off.
3. The good properties of cold water
After a shower, it is good to stand under a cold jet. The cold water closes the pores, increases blood circulation and contributes to faster hair growth. All you have to do is get into the habit of rinsing your hair with cold water.
4. Wash your hair with apple cider vinegar
Washing your hair with apple cider vinegar a few times a month is enough. Because it doesn't have a strong, unpleasant odor, apple cider vinegar can be used without annoying anyone. This rejuvenates the scalp.
5. A protective egg-based mask
Take eggs at room temperature, separate the yolk from the egg white and concentrate only on the egg white. Beat it up into foam. Apply it and leave it on for a few hours for stronger and more resilient hair.
6. A mask made from egg and cognac
Eggs are full of protein. Making a mask out of egg and cognac will make hair grow faster and more beautiful. Mix two eggs and a glass of cognac in a blender and then apply it to your hair.
7. Use essential oils
Jojoba, lavender, rosemary, almond and thyme oil are essential for hair care for a beneficial effect that gives the hair a mix of vitamins and care substances.
So if you want beautiful, healthy hair, try following any or all of our advice ... let us know how it went!
- How do I make a creative content
- Why is the porcupine tree so underestimated
- What is DICCI
- What do we mean by standardization
- What are the works of Jose Rizal
- How long should jeans be
- Who is the father of english
- What is not possible in China
- Why are there different types of lava
- Junction tables require a primary key
- What is the richest city in Scandinavia
- What are Catalan Numbers 1
- What are the basic HR concepts
- What milk is Pecorino made of?
- Every new series that I should watch
- What Kraetze kills immediately
- How smart is Terence Tao
- What is the best anonymous web browser
- What's your neet 2017 prep story
- What is the difference between street crime
- In which devices is ROM used
- Why India is leaderless
- Who was the first chairman of NABARD
- How can a vaccine prevent lung cancer