What are some shocking serial killers
The Shocking Truth: Harry Potter is a cruel murderer
You always thought Harry Potter was a loyal friend, a poor orphan, and the tragic victim of a fateful prophecy? Thought wrong! He could be one as well manipulative killer be the one who duped everyone.
Even many years after the end of J.K. Rowling's seven Harry Potter books and Warner's eight films about the Lightning Scarred Bearer are still being forged to shed new light on the events surrounding the Hogwarts student. Joe has now published a new assumption, the absolutely absurd (but funnily enough, kind of a lot argued conclusively) is - which is why we do not want to withhold it from you.
The claim is: Harry Potter murdered Cedric Diggory.
Harry Potter as a murderer in the dock
When put on trial, everyone actually speaks Arguments against Harry Potter's innocence (Daniel Radcliffe): He disappears in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at the end of the modified Triwizard Tournament together with the second Hogwarts champion Cedric Diggory (Robert Pattinson) via portkey. When Harry returns, he has the body of his classmate and competitor with him.
Despite the overwhelming burden of proof of his bloody act, Harry Potter is never held accountable. The crazy story of the Dark Lord's return is the ideal Diversionary maneuvers - also can Voldemort as the ideal scapegoat advance. On top of that, Harry liked his mighty advocate Dumbledore (Michael Gambon) is taken into protection.
The Evidence: That speaks to Harry's guilt
All signs point clearly to Harry Potters Jealousy murder out - Cedric Diggory had everything Harry Potter didn't - and that's why he had to die. The oh so innocent Harry not only had the opportunity and ability, but also a motive for murder:
- Harry Potter first met Cedric Diggory with him father Amos (Jeff Rawle) and was envious on his relationship because he no longer had any parents himself.
- Harry Potter was a mobbing- Sacrifice, because Cedric's friends also wore the "Potter Stinks" badge.
- Harry Potter learned the unforgivable curses, including the killing curse, from Mad-Eye Moody (actually: Bartemis Crouch Jr.) in his fourth year Avada Kedavra, so knew how to use it.
- Harry and Cedric disappear together, Cedric returns dead and there is no credible witnesses, for Harry Potter's narrated version of events.
- Cedric Diggory dated Cho Chang (Katie Leung), whom Harry Potter had clearly had an eye on. Through the out of the way opponents Harry Potter was then immediately on the spot as a comforter and got together with Cho.
- In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter has nightmares of Cedric's death: is this the suffering of a survivor or is it a clear sign of Feelings of guilt?
Even the Harry Potter book template doesn't clearly reveal Cedric's killer
The defendant, Harry James Potter, born on July 31, 1980 in Godric's Hollow, states that it "Wormtail"(real name: Peter Pettigrew (Timothy Spall), murdered years earlier by Sirius Black) who murdered Cedric with his wand on Voldemort's behalf.
But even the chronicler J.K. Rowling speaks that in hers Factual report "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" never looked so straight forward. In Chapter 32, "Flesh, Blood, and Bones," she writes:
From high above he heard a high, cold voice:
"Kill the superfluous."
Harry heard a buzz and a second voice screeched into the night:
A glistening beam of green light penetrated Harry's eyelids and he heard something heavy fall to the ground next to him [...].
So far, everyone had believed Harry Potter that the "second voice" was Wormtail's. But what if it was your own voice that did took revenge on his competitor? Harry also sees the green light, which is attributed to the killing curse, but also the universal one Color of envy is.
The later could be used as a counter-argument Priori Incantatem into the field, but the spell that, in addition to Cedric, also makes Harry's parents Voldemort's wand rise, is apparently only known to Dumbledore and ignores other spells that Wormtail must have performed with the powerful tool over the course of the year. A logic mistake? A hallucination of the disturbed young magician? An unsolved mystery? Or is it a bold lie?
Harry Potter: A rule breaker who is celebrated as a hero
Throughout his school days, Harry Potter was a known rule breakerwho was therefore often detained, but was nevertheless often able to convince his teachers of the correctness of his actions. That testifies to one sneaky naturethat hides behind the cloak of false honesty.
Today will Harry Potter adored as a herothat finally brought down Voldemort. Yes, great judgment, what if the dark wizard was just another corpse paving his way and - unlike Cedric Diggory - he didn't even know how to get his fingers dirty because he had long since realized the owner to be of the elder wand?
We know, of course, that this is complete nonsense - albeit very entertaining nonsense. In a properly operating court, Harry Potter's case should at least have been reopened and re-investigated in order to Work of a jealous master manipulator to exclude.
Would you like to re-examine Cedric Diggory's murder investigation with Harry Potter as a potential perpetrator?
- What is snake wine
- Are turrets semi-automatic
- How many companies in India like ebiz
- Where does the source code of reCAPTCHAs come from
- How does umami smell
- Is information technology monotonous
- What are the LEED certification levels
- What is an antifungal cream
- Airplanes have less drag than cars
- Is it rude to call Austrians Australians?
- Who are the best mathematicians in India
- How much do scribes earn per hour
- What are some psychiatric lies
- What's wrong with OnePlus
- Why is standardized testing fair
- Which is your favorite Jagjeet Singh Ghazal
- How do you eat a lizard
- Are you going to die from a codeine overdose
- What is a marketplace model
- How to hack a WiFi
- How are the color codes determined
- What are imperfect squares 1
- How to recognize spider species
- What is digital multi-channel marketing