What are the Similar Words to Cluster
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Clusters, Plural: Clus | ter
- IPA: [ˈKlastɐ]
- 1) heap or compound, accumulation or grouping of a large number of uniform objects; Application examples:
- 1a) Mathematics: a collection or grouping of several points
- 1b) Physics: a small group of atoms or molecules
- 1c) Astronomy: a collection of galaxies or stars
- Medicine: the frequent occurrence of a disease in a region (for example cancer)
- IT: Combination of several computer systems into a computer network
- Economy: an association of several companies
- 2) IT: Logical grouping of blocks on the hard disk
- 3) Medicine: the increased occurrence of epileptic seizures
- 4) Music: a special form of the chord
- from the english cluster, which is derived from the old english clyster.
- English for bundle, group, heap, swarm or grape
- 1) Pile, composite, clump
- 1a) point cloud
- 1b) complex
- 1c) star clusters, galaxy clusters
- Computer network
- 2) block
- 1b) Plasmacluster, oxygen cluster
- 1c) Galaxy clusters
- Hardware clusters, software clusters, high availability clusters, load balancing clusters, high performance computing clusters
- 1) “As Cluster is generally referred to as the 'accumulation of like', in this case transition metal atoms. "
- 1) "The term"Cluster"(English) means clump or cluster."
- 1a) “The tasks are for everyone Cluster different, they each start from a context and with their items cover both the basic skills and the skills specific to the school type (see RPVO §19 in conjunction with §13 (2)). "
- 1b) "This released electrical energy, in the form of a cold plasma, generates free oxygen radicals that are positively and negatively charged, and then turn into grapes, so-called oxygen-Cluster group."
- “Around 80–85% of those affected have an episodic cluster headache, i. H. between several weeks or months with frequent attacks (Cluster) there are sometimes long pain-free phases. "
- The term cluster itself primarily describes the architecture of the individual components and their interaction.
- "The individual computers of the Cluster are largely compatible with the institute's workstation computers and thus allow computationally intensive work to be easily outsourced from the workstation computer to the Cluster.“
- “Economic Cluster are networks of companies, research institutions and complementary actors who are particularly competitive due to their close interdependencies. "
- 2) FAT32 supports up to 228Cluster.
- 3) “Under Cluster one understands several consecutive seizures, which are interrupted by short periods of recovery. In these animals there is an increased risk of developing a status epilepticus (BATEMAN & PARENT, 1999). "
- 4) „Cluster = a group of adjacent notes played at the same time. Typical of 20th century music (Cowell, Ives, etc.). Clay grape "
- 1) Cluster analysis, cluster connection
- 1b) clustering
- Cluster episode, cluster headache,
- Cluster awareness, cluster management, cluster policy, cluster strategy
- Nominative: singular Cluster; Plural 1 Cluster; Plural 2 Clusters
- Genitive: singular Clusters; Plural 1 Cluster; Plural 2 Clusters
- Dative: singular Cluster; Plural 1 Cluster; Plural 2 Clusters
- Accusative: singular Cluster; Plural 1 Cluster; Plural 2 Clusters
- English: cluster; 3) clusters
- Low German: 1) Kluuster
- Swedish: 1) kluster
- Spanish: 1) clúster 1c) cúmulo estelar cluster de computadores; 2) unidad de asignación
Part of speech: noun, (neuter), Part of speech: proper nounHyphenation:
- Clusters, no plural
- IPA: [ˈKlastɐ]
- 1) IT: a programming language for the Amiga
- 2) Space travel: Name of a satellite project by ESA and NASA
- derived from the English cluster
- 1) programming language
- 1) The object-oriented graphical user interface of EGS was implemented in Cluster programmed.
- 2) The four Cluster-Satellites were christened Rumba, Salsa, Samba and Tango.
- English: 1) Cluster
Part of speech: nounHyphenation:
- Cluster, no plural
- IPA: [ˈKlʌstə]
- 1) IT: a programming language for the Amiga
- 1) The object oriented grafical user interface from EGS was written in Cluster.
- The object-oriented graphical user interface of EGS was implemented in Cluster programmed.
- See translations at Cluster
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The maritime Cluster North Germany (MCN) is now represented with its own office in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.“
SVZ.de, February 26, 2019
„The Bremen entrepreneur Roland Becker explains why he is involved in questions of artificial intelligence in a Cluster wants to network - and what bothers him when he visits the doctor.“
Radio Bremen, August 23, 2018
„The Cluster “Vacation on the farm” was able to increase the number of its guests by seven percent this year.“
tt.com, November 10, 2018
„Security authorities, the armed forces, research and industry want to develop Bonn into the European center for internet security. Now that became cyber security Cluster founded.“
WDR.de, November 9, 2018
„A 2-day seminar conveys the areas of application of the Hadoop framework for the operation of scalable, distributed in Cluster working software.“
heise online, January 24, 2019
„The reason are increasing numbers of infections and the Cluster at the HAK Villach.“
Kleine Zeitung, September 18, 2020
„The authorities do believe that Cluster However, being able to limit this does not rule out further measures.“
DiePresse.com, July 03, 2020
„A Raspberry Pi, a ClusterHAT and four Pi Zeros: this is how you build the smallest Cluster the world and learn network and Cluster-Technologies.“
heise online, May 8th, 2020
„Start in February in the first Cluster work on broadband expansion with fiber optics in the district.“
Moz.de, January 29, 2020
„The number of infections is increasing, Cluster following of Cluster, Minister Rudolf Anschober is concerned.“
derStandard.at, August 01, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Area: a more or less demarcated area (the place) (also transferred); a subject or area of responsibility that is separate from others; Viticulture Summary of several locations in Germany, the yields of which are used to produce wines of the same flavor; Algebra is an algebraic structure similar to whole numbers
- category: Unit for classifying and finding people, things, facts, terms and other things
- category: Section, category into which something is divided; fixed headlines in a daily newspaper; a section in a handwriting starting with a red letter; Theology, liturgy: the prescriptions for liturgical acts, mostly printed in red in liturgical books
Another word (synonym) for cluster - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "cluster":
computer: Computer network, cluster, data center 3) Calculation tools 4) Person Application examples: 1) This computer can add two numbers
Star clusters: ... of stars Origin of the term: 1) Composed of star and cluster Synonyms: 1) Cluster opposing words: 1) Asterism, nebula, constellation Parent terms: ...
CD: Part of Speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) Cluster of differentiation 2) Corps Diplomatique 3) Corporate Design Opposite words: 2) CC Parent terms: 2) CI Similar terms: [c)], [c)], [d)], [d)], toe
Illustration: ... abstraction, adequate illustration, authentic illustration, band, operational, image, merely illustration, cluster, cm, represent, representation, three-dimensional illustration, colored illustration ...
chord: ... 2) From piece work (this in turn from chord 1) and work) Opposite words: 1) Cluster Superordinate terms: 1) Sound, harmony Subordinate terms: 1) ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Cluster" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Cluster/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "cluster" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Cluster (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Clus | tern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈklastɐn]…
Clusters (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Clus | ters Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈklastɐs]…
Clutch (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die clutch; Majority 1 the clutches; Majority 2 who ...
Clutches (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Clut | ches Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈklat͡ʃəs]…
Clutch bags (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Clutchs Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [klat͡ʃs] Grammatical…
Clare (German) Part of speech: noun, (female), part of speech: first name Cases: nominative: singular (die) Clare; Majority 1 the ...
Clarify (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Clä | ren Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈklɛːʀən]…
Clares (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Clä | res Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈklɛːʁəs]…
- What is the best idea for gifts
- Where can I recycle electronics
- How do you dance American tango
- The German Shepherd Dog is prone to dysplasia
- An API for doctor details
- What is the 25 of 1 2
- How does tRNA interact with mRNA
- How do I plan the data migration
- Masturbation is common for reducing stress
- What does database
- What do you think about tattoos 1
- What can I do in Costa Rica
- Why do IT companies have recessions
- Which political argument irritates you the most?
- Trust state marijuana dispensaries
- How can floor ventilation be improved
- What is a violent solution
- Japan is an American puppet state
- What happens in a morgue
- What is the operating light cooling system
- Is jealousy a primal instinct
- The Taj Mahal is visible from space
- What is the national flower of the Comoros
- Can pine nuts help you lose weight