How do I get pink hair blonde
Bleaching hair: which tips really help
Bleaching Hair: The Best Home Remedies
If you prefer to bypass the chemical club for your hair after a dye accident, you can also use the following home remedies to bleach your hair.
1. Bleach hair with baking soda
Baking powder and baking soda are considered all-rounders in the household. But the white powder is not only ideal for cleaning. It is also often used in beauty. So also to pull an unwanted color out of your hair. To bleach the hair with baking powder, two packets of baking powder are mixed with 250 ml of lukewarm water and applied to dry hair. After 20 minutes of exposure, rinse the hair thoroughly.
Sounds promising, but the method has a catch. The desire to transform dyed brown hair into a blonde mane is unfortunately out of place here. In the best case scenario, the hair can be bleached by two shades with baking powder. This variant also dries out the hair a lot, which is why a rich cure afterwards is urgently advisable.
2. Of course, discolor with chamomile tea
Another home remedy for bleaching hair is to rinse it with chamomile tea. This ensures that the hair is lightened naturally and is therefore suitable for colors that are too dark. To do this, boil 750 ml of water, add eight tea bags of chamomile tea and let it steep. If the mixture is cold, it is massaged into the hair that has already been washed. Rinsing is not necessary in this case.
However, visible results are only achieved if the process is repeated several times a week. Also, this natural home remedy only creates an effect one shade lighter.
3. Bleach hair with honey
Honey water is another home remedy for bleaching. Just one tablespoon of honey is enough to pull the unwanted color out of your hair. Dissolve this in a glass of warm water and massage the mixture into your hair. The exposure time should be just under an hour. To intensify the desired effect, wrap the hair with foil or put on a shower cap. Due to the warmth, the mixture penetrates deeper into the hair. Then wash your hair as usual.
The good thing about it: The honey already cares for the hair and makes it soft and supple. A cure afterwards can therefore be dispensed with.
4. Bleach hair with lemon
Lemon is not only good for lightening hair. Citric acid can help if the hair is too dark. The mixing ratio is as follows: the juice of four lemons to 100ml of water. It is recommended to use fresh juice for this. If you prefer to use concentrated lemon juice from the supermarket, you should make sure that the acid content is not too high, otherwise it can destroy the hair structure. The mixture then remains on the hair for about 20 minutes and is then washed off thoroughly. It is important that a nourishing shampoo is used after the procedure.
If none of this helps and the unwanted color still remains in the hair, there is no avoiding a professional hairdresser.
- Is David Silva an underrated player
- Heartbeat slower or faster for babies
- What is the toxicity of yohimbine
- What percentage of the commitments come from Kickstarter
- Is it unethical to make money on interest?
- What number is 16 less than 42
- Who designs city highways and roads
- Do you like cucumber on your sandwiches
- Which speed test is the most reliable
- What is the full form of MSRB
- Men and women see pictures differently
- How is the episodic and semantic memory different?
- Litecoin is promising
- What if my Android device was hacked
- What do you need to have baby products
- Applies to deep learning in math
- Can a house lizard be a pet
- Eve and Adam were Christians
- Quora is an online news website
- What is 3 3 3 3 80
- CaOCl2 is a formula whose compounds
- Aerosil is a steroid
- Can I become an astronaut without a doctorate?
- Which composer made the best harpsichord concerto?