How can I trigger the weapon electrically?
What is a "taser"? Are you really supposed to equip all police officers with it?
A "taser" is an electric pulse device that can be used against attackers at close range to prevent the use of a firearm. In Lower Saxony, the "Taser" can only be used by the special task force (SEK).
A “taser” fires two electrodes at a distance of a few meters that get stuck in the clothing or skin of an attacker. The resulting closed circuit conducts electrical impulses, which trigger a brief paralysis of the superficial muscles. The attacker becomes immobilized for a moment.
In Lower Saxony, the "Taser" is only introduced by the special task force (SEK) and may only be used in the event that the use of weapons can be avoided as a result. We refuse to try out the "Taser" outside the special task force and to add the "Taser" to the general equipment of the police.
The public has recently come to the wrong perception that the "taser" is supposedly being introduced across the board. This is wrong. Since the legal classification of electro-pulse devices as a weapon or as a so-called aid to physical violence has so far been legally controversial, the "taser" has been classified as a weapon in the new police law in the interests of legal clarity and legal certainty. Apparently this was the reason for the misunderstanding.
By the way: The use of a "taser" does not have any known consequential damage if it is used properly. Medical studies have even shown that modern cardiac pacemakers and implanted defibrillators, whose electrical power exceeds the electrical impulses emitted by the "taser" many times over, are not impaired by the effect of a "taser".
NPOG: What does the new police law say?
- Why is Islam held responsible for everything
- Did you let a fiancee die?
- Is Arlington Texas Water Resistant to Drink
- Can I have 12V 1A adapter diagram
- In their opinion, there are superior cultures
- I have the cheating syndrome
- When did leggings become acceptable as pants?
- SmartDose can be used for household purposes
- Which comes first love or advertising
- How can the microclimate affect plant production
- What is natural honey
- What is red tea
- Passive smokers are more affected than smokers
- Alkali metals are good reducing agents
- What is Stefan's constant
- Would you say happy birthday to WordPress
- How do I lose my beloved house
- How can I type super fast
- Are people with bpd predisposed to trauma?
- Is dutasteride safe
- Why is the Justice League so bad
- Are there any vacancies at Prisync
- Which vehicle logo are four silver rings
- How good is cdacs PG DMC
- Where can I get data from the travel industry
- Why are the main wires not insulated
- What is the electronics computer
- What do most couples misunderstand about money?
- How should I fight stress
- Why are political discussions so extreme
- ADHD medication changes your mood
- Is Hebrew a city