How to bake brie cheese
A baked camembert with cranberry sauce is not only a delicious recipe for cheese lovers.
Ingredients for 4 servings
|8||Schb||Cream camembert, approx. 125 g per slice|
|3||Tbsp||Oil, for the pan|
- First the camembert slices are breaded. To do this, place the beaten eggs in one plate, the flour in a second plate and the breadcrumbs in a third plate.
- Now turn the slices first in the flour, then in the beaten egg and finally in the breadcrumbs - press the breading a little with my fingers.
- Then let the oil get hot in a pan or saucepan and bake the cheese slices in it for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden yellow.
- Serve the camembert with fresh white bread and a sweet cranberry sauce.
The "marriage" of Camembert with wine is easy, but the lingonberries are also a flavor-giving agent. A light red wine that is not too dry, such as a glass of Portugieser or the fine Pinot Noir, is sure to go with it.
- Which Batman movie is the worst
- Can music make animals dance
- What is a product marketing concept
- How can I open an Islamic banking business
- Are mayors paid for their lives
- Who coined the term social media?
- How good is the Tripura Medical College
- How was your first day at Nift
- What are methods to recover deleted data
- What are the signs of narcissistic decompensation
- What are the neighboring states of Telangana
- Can girls take part in protest rallies
- What is agility training for dogs
- The GCC GNU Compiler is open source
- What is life without fire
- What is the full form of NSBSS
- What was the cholera epidemic
- How do I open an epub file
- What should our position be against China?
- What is the best knowledge base software
- What is binaural beats music
- What is awareness of the power of the media
- How big is the Akamai infrastructure
- What exactly is vision in the MCU