How accurate is the hadith
Mikado in the morning
This week's Mikado in the Morning is about Islam. As you probably know, Islam is a religion, more precisely the second largest religion in the world. But what exactly does it mean to be a Muslim? Moderator Jessica talks about this with her studio guests Mohammed (11), Isra (10), Schanin (11) and the dialogue officer of the Islamic Center Mohammad Ale Hosseini. They tell what faith means to them and what differences there are between religions.
Ramadan is coming soon! What does that actually mean?
Mohammed explains to Jessica why it could be difficult when two Muslims shake hands. Because women and men are not always allowed to simply touch each other - not even on their hands! In Islam, after a certain age, you can only shake hands with people who are very familiar to you. That is what the rules of Islam dictate. They also say, for example, that Muslims should pray towards the east five times a day - towards Mecca, where the Prophet Mohammed was born. In addition, Muslims should also fast for a month, in the so-called fasting month of Ramadan. During this time, Muslims are only allowed to eat before sunrise and after sunset, i.e. only when it is dark.
Christians and Muslims have a lot in common
Our studio guests also discover similarities between the religions. Shanin is a Christian and says that Christians also fast once a year. In addition, both religions have only one God, both believe in life after death and both have holy scriptures: for Muslims it is the Koran and for Christians the Bible.
In addition, our guests tell what they experienced with reporter Jantje during their visit to the Imam Ali Mosque in Hamburg. And of course - like every Sunday - there is a new dream job, jokes, a good morning story and the best music to start the day.
Listen to the highlights of the show
You can listen to the highlights of the show again in our audio. But be careful: Unfortunately we are not allowed to put the good morning story and many music titles on the Internet. That's why the show here is always a bit shorter than Mikado in the morning live on the radio.
- Are Israel and Judah still divided?
- What's the problem with Akbarudeen Owaisi
- Why do people travel to Sweden
- How much does a tragus piercing cost
- Bangkok is okay for teenage daughters
- What is obvious anger
- What are the most popular classified sites
- What is a strongly argumentative essay topic
- What are the best travel facts
- Should the Steelers sign Terrell Pryor
- What is the best bicycle tire
- Can Russia defeat Saudi Arabia militarily?
- How do narcissists maintain a long marriage?
- What is a chemical laboratory scientist
- How will Lucasfilm keep Star Wars fresh
- Can someone's gmail be tracked
- Is fat a carbohydrate
- Is port good for your health?
- What are some interesting careers in India
- Should his actions follow their convictions
- August is suitable for a Thailand tour
- Self-consciousness is really just death consciousness
- What is your biggest problem with abandoning the shopping cart?
- Should support LinkedIn hashtags
- What is the SSP Jutsu in Naruto
- Paper cutting art is called lithography
- What are imperfect squares 1
- How can I contribute to the development of Bihar
- Difference between funny and funny
- What does Yavsak mean in the Turkish language
- Careers in fashion design require drawing skills
- Are BCIT degrees recognizable to Toronto recruiters
- Do recurring dreams have a meaning?
- How to Fix Your Golf Swing