How can i eat garlic and banana
Ten foods for a long and healthy life
An American study shows: If you eat at least three apples a day, you can significantly reduce your risk of heart attack. This is what scientists at the University of Minnesota have found. The reason: The fiber in fruit can lower the cholesterol level to such an extent that one can speak of a reduction.
According to researcher Mark Pereira, ten grams of fiber can reduce the risk of heart attack by 14 percent and the risk of coronary heart disease by 27 percent. An apple has an average of three grams of fiber. And it is precisely this fiber that lowers the body's cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
Free radicals are formed in our body every day. These are molecular compounds that attack and destroy our cells. But there are foods that can be used against these radicals. This includes currants. The black berries in particular contain dark purple flavonoids, also known as anthocyanins. They slow down the free radicals in the body and they also strengthen the immune system. The berries are also available as juice.
Not only do the fruits contain many vitamins, they can also lower high blood pressure. Bananas contain a lot of the daily requirement of potassium. And it is precisely this mineral that ensures that high blood pressure is lowered in our body, that the blood circulation is stabilized and that the risk of cardiovascular diseases is reduced. One banana already covers 19 percent of the daily potassium requirement.
There are many unsaturated fatty acids in the delicious snack. These connections are vital to the body. Among other things, the fatty acids prevent deposits from forming in the cardiovascular vessels. In addition, there is a lot of fiber in the nuts, as well as the vitamin E. A handful of nuts a day can support a healthy body.
The so-called omega-3 fatty acids are mainly found in marine animals. There are so-called essential fatty acids, i.e. fatty acids that are essential for life. And it is precisely these fatty acids that the body cannot produce itself, as it lacks the essential enzyme for this.
Studies show how important these acids are for our body. Those who eat one or two fish meals a week significantly reduce their risk of sudden cardiac death. Because the omega-3 fatty acids not only lower the cholesterol level, they can also prevent cardiac arrhythmias.
There are numerous flavonoids in dark chocolate in particular. They come from cocoa and have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system. However: You shouldn't eat more than 60 grams per week.
The seeds are a good alternative to fish, because they also contain a high proportion of omega-3 acids. The acids are important because they make the blood flow better through the veins. They prevent the formation of cholesterol and thus counteract heart diseases.
The oil powers engines as fuel, but it also protects our heart. Again, it's the omega-3 fatty acids that are causing this. Among the vegetable oils, rapeseed oil has the highest proportion of the omega-3 group (around 9 percent) and the lowest proportion of saturated fatty acids (around 8 percent).
There are numerous polyphenols in the sweet mass. These are plant-based antioxidants that scavenge aggressive substances. In this way, blood circulation is promoted and the heart can work better.
There is allicin in garlic. This ingredient lowers blood pressure and lowers cholesterol levels. In addition, allicin has a vasodilating effect, so that blood circulation can be improved. Garlic has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system, which can reduce the risk of heart attacks. Garlic is healthy, but if you eat too much, you end up with bad breath. You can find out how to get rid of this here.
- Can you marry something that is not human
- Would London elect a Muslim mayor
- As a developer you feel burnout
- When should blind trusts be established?
- Example of a SWOT analysis template
- What's the point of tapa talk
- How is imarticus for Big Data Analytics
- What is temperature inversion in geography
- Where is rsync
- Why is natural gas cleaner than gasoline
- Yoga reduces the PCOD problem
- Are Zagreb Budapest and Prague similar
- Is an iPhone clone good or bad
- What kind of scholarships are there for architecture?
- What is Physioveda
- What happens during a Solr Core Reload
- Rethink good or bad 1
- Who were the meanest college football coaches
- Canadian soldiers want pen pals overseas
- What makes the world so special
- Which web-based languages have to be compiled
- What are some new Sufi songs
- Which is the greatest prayer in the world
- Raw garlic is a natural antibiotic
- What is infatuation
- How are the NIOS grades calculated
- Symmetrical faces are always more attractive
- How long can space remain weapon-free?
- What is single malt
- How do I fight a chimpanzee
- How do you get a safe phone
- Is the word sucka a dirty word
- What is Core ML
- Where can you buy 100% pure nicotine