Why isn't it raining in Sao Paulo?
Weather, climate, climate tables, temperatures & best travel times worldwide
Brazil's largest city Sao Paulo is located about 80 kilometers from the Atlantic coast, on a plateau about 800 meters above sea level.
Climate in Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo is located in the south of the tropical regions of Brazil winter-dry, subtropical climatic zone.
The Temperatures are in the course of the year relatively constant. The average maximum daily temperature is consistently over 20 degrees, but not significantly higher in the Brazilian summer around the turn of the year. At night the mercury often falls below 10 degrees, especially in July, but there is almost never any frost. In the summer months there is less difference between day and night temperatures.
Similar constant is also the daily Duration of sunshinewhich varies between 4.2 and 5.3 hours. There is the phenomenon that in deepest winter, i.e. in July and August, the sun shines the longest. Winter temperatures have been particularly high since the beginning of the 20th century.
This is characteristic of Sao Paulo’s climate humidity. This amounts to the whole year almost constant 80%.
In summer it rains on average more often than every other day, in winter not even every fourth. Also the amount of Precipitation varies significantly depending on the season. While almost 240 liters per square meter fall in January, it is not even 39 in August. The pronounced one Rainy season takes from November to March.
Weather in sao paulo
Weather in Sao Paulo: The temperatures and precipitation for Sao Paulo in Brazil are from the website yr.no and are provided by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation. The forecasts are updated four times a day.
The best time to travel to Sao Paolo
It is best for visitors to avoid Sao Paulo during the rainy season in southern summer. Thunderstorms are rare, but the rich pouring forces the visitor into the house.
The rest of the year is suitable for a trip thanks to the mild subtropical climate. Especially the months with little rain and still pleasantly warm in the evening Spring (September to November) and Autumn (late March to May) invite you to visit.
in the Southern winter (June to August) the lower temperatures make the humidity more bearable, but a sweater should be in the luggage for cool evenings.
Climate table Sao Paulo
Climate in Sao Paulo
You can find more climate information about Sao Paulo here.
- How do I invest in Munchery
- What does rolling trophy mean
- Is Moat Cailin easy to conquer
- Are YouTube stars real celebrities?
- Who is the most beautiful American celebrity
- What is your programming and big data
- Can people live on Patreon
- How to solve 22222 x x
- Future of the market for passenger information systems
- Should be taught piano in group lessons
- What is the Limca Book
- Is says you are grammatically correct
- What was your first business
- What is a good carton factory
- How good is the Bollywood movie fan
- Is it good to attend NIIT University?
- Can myopia be corrected during cataract surgery
- What is post left anarchy
- Is where am I grammatically correct
- What are your tips for accepting rejection
- Does Quora have a query system
- What is your least greatest accomplishment
- What is Zungguzungguguzungguzeng
- Meditation changes everything in his life