How do I change my NordVPN password
How to change your NordVPN password
NordVPN is recognized as one of the best Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) out there, offering its customers a range of cutting edge technologies including an automatic kill switch, double VPN, military grade encryption, and a malware and advertising solution. All of these features are accompanied by competitive speeds and prices.
If you are a user and want to change your password, this step-by-step guide will make it easier for you.
- Check out our list of the best VPNs
1. Find and open your preferred browser, navigate to the NordVPN website and click the red icon Get it now Button.
2. Click the blue one in the upper right corner log in Shortcut.
3. Enter your login information in the fields and click the red one log in Button.
4. You will be taken to a page where you can see three options just below the NordVPN logo: Dashboard, Downloads, and Change Password. Press the Change the password Shortcut.
5. You will now see three empty fields. By doing Current password Enter the password that you want to change in the field. By doing New password In the field, enter the password that you want to use from now on. Confirm your choice by entering the new password in the field again Confirm new password Field. Tick that Log out of all devices Option if you are signed in to your NordVPN account on other devices. Finally click on the red one Change the password Button.
6. After you press the button, a message highlighted in green will appear at the top of the page confirming that your password has been changed. Allow 2-3 minutes for the system to sync your new password before trying again with your new VPN password.
7. Press the Log out Button in the upper right corner.
8. You will be returned to the login page, where you can now log in with your changed password. And that's all that goes with it!
9. If you forget your password, you always have the option Did you forget your password? just below the red one log in Button. Click to open the page where you enter your email address and press the button Send reset link Button. A message will appear asking you to check your email. NordVPN will send you a link to reset your password.
10. Go to your email provider's app or website and check your email. You should see a message from the NordVPN team. Open this message and click the red one reset Password Shortcut.
11. You will see two empty fields: New password Field and Repeat the new password Field. Enter your new password in the first field and confirm it in the second. Click on the red one reset Password Button. Your new NordVPN password is now set and you can use it to log in.
- Are atheists afraid of dying
- Why was Selena Quintanilla murdered
- How can i convert csv to npy
- Is an athlete's foot under the skin
- The topology is intuitive
- How is NIT Bhopal
- What do cats like?
- Is the school the right place for education?
- Why are banners banned in Tamil Nadu
- Should I buy the branded AirPods?
- When was schizophrenia first observed?
- Objectively, Amazon pays its authors fairly
- What are the effective techniques in counseling
- All Dicots produce flowers
- Who is the best hematologist in India
- What autoimmune disease causes mouth ulcers
- Are anacondas poisonous 1
- Who owns NameCheap
- Can the police go to your property?
- What is an envelope
- Will hire assistants to NIACL in 2020
- What are the trends from Insurtech
- Does Eating Bananas Help Someone Gain Energy?
- How does the augmented logistic regression model work