How can I rotate a 3gp video
Rotate and save videos from the smartphone on the PC afterwards
Does your PC show some of the videos filmed with your smartphone "twisted"? No problem, because the VLC media player brings the clips back into the correct position.
You need this program:VLC Media Player, free, for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
The motion sensor of the smartphone or tablet or the camera app does not always correctly register how you hold the device while filming. The result: When transferred to the computer, the self-made videos are then “turned upside down” or they are upside down.
While Windows Media Player lacks a function for subsequent correction, the popular free VLC Media Player offers this function by default. After you have opened the corresponding video in VLC, click in the menu bar on "Tools> Effects and Filters> Video Effects> Geometry". Here you activate the option "Transform" and select the desired angle of rotation, ie 90, 180 or 270 degrees. Don't forget to switch off the option for other, correctly aligned videos afterwards.
Save the clip in the corrected form , is a bit more cumbersome: First, remove the video effect created above and click on "Tools> Settings". Then switch “Show settings” to “All” at the bottom left. Now select the desired angle of rotation under "Video> Filter> Transformation> Recoding Type" and confirm with "Save". Then click again on "Video> Filter" and tick the box next to "Video transformation filter".
Back in the VLC main window click on "Media> Convert / Save" in the menu bar. Select the relevant video file via "Add" and click the "Convert / Save" button. In the dialog box that appears, choose an output format. Then click on the tool symbol (crossed screwdriver and wrench). Under "Video codec> Filter" activate "Video transformation filter" and click on "Save". Now all you have to do is specify a file name for the rotated video via “Search”, confirm “Start” and wait a few minutes until the video has been converted. The timeline in the VLC main window shows the progress.
By the way: If you have to work with angles other than 90, 180 or 270 degrees, then select the "Rotate video filter" or "Rotation video filter" instead of the "Video transformation filter" in the VLC. This allows you to turn to the exact degree. The options for this can also be found in the menus mentioned above.
- How can meditation heal cognitive impairments
- How many provinces are there in Canada
- What is Das Capital about
- What is a jazz club
- Arrow season 4 is worth watching
- What screams i'm an entrepreneur
- Are angels actually time travelers
- What are the preventive measures for dengue fever
- Who invented the cheese spread?
- What is the IRCTC ID
- Has there ever been a common language
- Why do you want to join the accentuation
- Why did Google remove the exclamation mark
- How much does the investment strategy cost
- Can fight Jabba the Hutt
- Is Shuckle really the strongest Pokemon
- In what cases is Nerendra Modi accused?
- What drugs help with major depression
- Why do most Asians wear glasses
- Can girls take part in protest rallies
- What are the most cognitively demanding sports
- When does a child become conscious?
- Did Iran defeat Saudi Arabia in Yemen?
- Becomes Quora a Successful Dating Site