What is my PPO number
1. Go to Settings > bills > preferences and set the following preference to “Yes”: “Use order number in invoices”.
2. Create a new invoice or open an invoice that has already been created.
3. When you create or edit an invoice, you will see the field for the order number OR you can click the three dots at the top of the invoice page next to "info"click to Enter order number to choose and add it.
4. To add the order number to your invoices, go to Settings > Document templates > bills and add the shortcode $ INVOICE_PO_NR $ to your Word document.
Note: You can also show the order number column on the invoice summary by clicking the little gear in the lower right corner.
The order number is also available for Excel exports. In addition, invoices that come from a deal or project automatically take on the order number that was entered for that deal or project.
- What is an allowance
- How do I arrange the keyword
- Can I port my cell phone number online?
- What is the cognitive turn
- When can I watch movies on Netflix
- What is a coffee table book
- Is worship the greatest sin
- How can I meet the RAW agent
- What causes double-stranded DNA breaks
- What are the challenges of SEO
- News should be made sensational
- The Caribbean islands are all unique countries
- What's in food coloring
- What's the worst death you've seen
- What conditions are required for the failure?
- When did the British come to India?
- What is heaven on earth for you
- Clash Royale is a card game
- Who are the sexiest US presidents
- What does AWACS stand for in BACS
- What is Frontline Antibiotic
- What should you never do in front of the camera
- How to design a ceramic bowl
- What film flaws did you discover