Why do I get angry easily
Psychiatry, Psychosomatics & Psychotherapy
Aggressive and antisocial behaviors are complex phenomena, and different manifestations can be distinguished. Two major distinctions are made between impulsive aggression and instrumental aggression met.
The impulsive-aggressive sub-form is characterized on the one hand by fearfulness and on the other hand by strong impulsiveness. Affected people have difficulties in self-control, a low tolerance for frustration and they perceive actions of other people in a distorted manner, namely more intensely as a threat or disadvantage. They quickly feel attacked by others and react with impulsive, hostile behavior.
The instrumental-aggressive type does not act aggressively out of affect, but rather to dominate others and achieve their own goals. Emotional insensitivity and fearlessness of the consequences of one's own behavior are typical characteristics. As a rule, these children and adolescents do not feel any pressure of suffering and therefore show no willingness to change and have little empathy for other people.
|Oppositional defiant behavior||Aggressive behavior towards living beings|
gets angry quickly
threatens others, intimidates
often argues with adults
fights often begin
often contradicts the instructions and rules of adults
inflicts severe physical harm on others with weapons
often deliberately annoys others
physically cruel to people
blames others for their own mistakes
often sensitive, easily annoyed
Extortion of armed robbery
often angry and offended
Forcing others to engage in sexual acts
often malicious and resentful
Destruction of property:
Fraud or theft:
Serious rule violations:
Source: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy; Fegert, Eggers, Resch; 2nd Edition; Springer (Chapter: Disorders of Social Conduct, page 913)
- What is your email ID 4
- Why are foreigners usually bigger than Indians?
- When does college basketball start
- Should I become a LinkedIn marketer?
- What is PowerPivot in Advanced Excel
- Who has limited the working day to 10 hours
- How do you recognize Kalki
- What is kinetic energy
- What are the advantages of thin clients
- How man himself is a source
- Overreacts badly why or why not
- What are the LEED certification levels
- What is your opinion on digital art
- Can defeat Batman Thor
- Lexapro causes weight gain
- Is Schweppes Citrus available in other countries
- How does it look forever
- Smart plugs are dangerous
- Is bodybuilding against the law of nature
- House flipping is still a good investment
- What exactly is a sheikh
- What is so attractive about Paris
- How do I convert CSV to MQTT
- What does the German word mean more?
- Quora reduces the number of calls
- What are the internal hardware components
- Where does the Tour de France begin
- What is 5 2 5 3 2
- Who invented VLSI
- Bake Wo is a simple bread recipe
- What if we catapulted into area 51?
- Are organic molecules considered to be life?
- The sleeping position affects the skin
- How can I stop pretending