How do I fry chestnuts
10 tips & tricks for perfectly fried chestnuts
In winter, especially in the run-up to Christmas, chestnuts are simply part of it! They are happy to buy them from a trusted chestnut fryer. But you can also easily do it yourself at home. So that the roasted chestnuts are as perfect as at the chestnut stand, here are the most important tips and tricks for roasting chestnuts.
- Put the chestnuts in a large saucepan with lukewarm water. Sort out the specimens that swim to the surface and do not sink to the bottom (Worm infestation!)
- You can tell whether chestnuts are fresh by the pressure test: If you feel a cavity between the skin and the fruit when you squeeze it, the chestnuts are no longer fresh.
- The good chestnuts 30 minutes let stand in the water.
- Cut the chestnuts on the belly-shaped side with a sharp knife in a cross shape or with a cross-section.
- You can also put the chestnuts in boiling water for 5 minutes before frying pre-cook.
- Chestnuts can also be used in Oven or roast on the grill. For the oven variant, place the chestnuts on the already hot baking sheet in the preheated oven (220 ° C) and add a bowl of water.
- For the grill- Variant, place the chestnuts on an aluminum dish or in a heat-resistant pan and place on the hot grill. If you have, you can use a chestnut frying pan with a perforated bottom. Turn again and again during the roasting time.
- At the Turn Do not take the chestnuts out of the oven or on the fire of the grill or chestnut oven. The temperature difference would make the chestnuts burst.
- The skin of the chestnuts becomes thinner and thinner as they are fried. A little more time can pass before the first turning, after that the distances should be shorter so that the chestnuts do not burn.
- Wrap the fried chestnuts in a damp tea towel and leave them for 10 minutes evaporate. The shell can then be removed much more easily.
You can see detailed step-by-step instructions in the video about roasting chestnuts.
- College fraudsters will go to jail
- What is the purpose of management science
- How do computers decide about random numbers
- What do we have to do to research the market
- Is there a python book online
- What is an axial compression load
- What kind of bass are you using
- What causes misphony
- Why did Hitler finally fail
- What is an example of an isolator
- How do you describe being romantic?
- How is life in Arunachal Pradesh
- What's your favorite food in 2019
- How do I make a creative content
- What are the disadvantages of bridge rectifiers
- Has a ghost ever spoken to you
- How does Instagram know all of my interests
- What causes double-stranded DNA breaks
- Hydrogen fuel cell cars have advantages
- What are the best Slovak folk songs
- Why do I get scared to death
- What was the life of housewives like in the 1940s
- What causes large pores
- What is obvious anger