What is the Thai symbol for love
💘 What does “I love you” mean in Thai?
You can also just copy the sentence and use it elsewhere, e.g. E.g. on Facebook or in an email. If you are on this website for the first time, you will find all the important information about learning the Thai language in the instructions.
When a woman speaks:
When a man speaks:
The word รัก (/ ragg) means "to love" and it is pronounced with the high tone.
คุณ means "you" when translated. It is pronounced with the middle tone.
If you want to learn more about tones and pronunciation, we have summarized the most important things for you HERE.
Do you want to learn more Thai?
Register now and learn Thai
- How can I have leadership experience
- Why do people say California is done
- Is the air force the safest branch
- Can a woman learn mixed martial arts
- Is knee surgery suitable for diabetics
- What does Unutturmayacag Z mean in Turkish
- What is a cheeky smile
- What are link animals
- Python selenium test course only 10
- What is God's remedy for sin?
- What milk is Pecorino made of?
- Is an online degree relevant in Nigeria
- How does the brain work when lying?
- Malware can hide in WAV audio files
- Is the timestamp on Facebook wrong
- What is the pH of HCl
- Who was the first aerospace engineer
- Can the police go to your property?
- Tips are taxable
- Why are people afraid to have a child?
- Uses Quora AI techniques
- What are current assets 1
- What evolutionary meaning does homosexuality have
- Can grass grow in mulch and soil