Shaving clean is haram in Islam
The way the man should cut the hair on his head
Praise be to Allah ..What is the Qasa '? And what's the verdict on what some teens do by shaving the side hair and leaving the hair in the middle?
Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Ibrahim (the former Mufti of Saudi Arabia) was questioned about this and replied as follows:
As for the hair on his head, it was part of the direction of the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him - that he either leave his head hair completely or cut all of it. And he didn't use to cut one part and leave another part.
But what some Muslims do by shaving one part and leaving another part, this is the Qasa ', which the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him - has forbidden. And it (the Qasa ') is divided into forms:
1. You shave some parts of your hair and leave others again.
2. Shave the sides and leave the middle.
3. Shave the middle and leave the sides.
4. Shave the back and leave the front.
5. Shave the front and leave the back.
6. Shave part of the sides and leave the remaining part of the sides.
These forms are forbidden and what indicates is the hadith, which was narrated in the two saheeh works, that Ibn 'Umar -may Allah be pleased with him- reported: "The Messenger of Allah - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him - forbade the Qasa ', which means that (for example) the baby's head is partly shaved and part of the hair is left. "
And he (Ibn 'Umar) - may Allaah be pleased with him - reported that the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him - saw an infant with part of its head shaved and part of it left and he forbade them to do so and said: "Either shave everything or leave everything."
And Ibn 'Umar - may Allah be pleased with him - reported in a tradition that can be traced back to the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him -:
"Shaving the neck, with the exception of the Hijama, belongs to (the actions) of the Majusiyya (Al-Majus: This is what the Persian idolaters were called)."
And in Sunan Abi Dawud it is narrated about Anas Ibn Malik - may Allah be pleased with him - that he saw a boy who had two horns (braids) or two haircuts and then he said: “Shave these two or cut / shorten them , because this is the costume / fashion of the Jews.
And Al-Marrudhi said: I asked Abu 'Abdillah (Ahmad Ibn Hanbal) about shaving the neck and he said: “This is part of the actions of the majus (including Persian idol worshipers) and whoever imitates a people, he belongs to them. "
- You can download Microsoft Word separately
- What if a lawyer is sued?
- What do we have to do to research the market
- Free conference calls are really free
- How are aluminum boats made
- Technological development wars begins
- When is the next Philadelphia Phillies game
- What does the German word mean more?
- Can broken glass really cause forest burns?
- How do I measure my body fat
- Is chickweed suitable for human consumption
- Why is Hegel heavily criticized?
- Why are there instincts in organisms
- What kind of word is cheap
- Do you taste blood in blood sausage
- What do freelance artists do
- What makes your marriage difficult
- Why do schools block everyday websites
- Is Mexico's greeting to Donald Trump justified?
- Why are Tamils crazy about dhoni
- What is agility training for dogs
- Narcissism and autism are similar disorders
- Why is blockchain such a big deal
- Why is Kijiji so popular in Canada