What is CRU Steel
CRU will now publish its flat steel price estimates on a weekly basis
16.04.2012 – 11:42
LONDON, April 23 / PRNewswire /
After extensive research and development work, CRU will publish its price estimates for German hot and cold rolled coils, hot-dip galvanized coils and sheets and also for Italian sheets every Wednesday from April 18, 2012.
Commenting on this, John Kovacs, CRU analyst for European flat products: "We have been publishing our price estimates for European sheet metal products every month for over 20 years. Now that we have been very successful in doing weekly publications in Italy, we think the time has come is to publish our price estimates more frequently in Germany and Italy. Weekly data make it easier for us to provide better insights into market developments, which on the other hand allows us to provide our customers with even more reliable comments and analyzes.
Glenn Cooney, Head of CRU Indices, said, "In addition to the most widely read weekly steel index, the CRU US Midwest HRC; we now have 16 weekly HRC, CRC, HDG and heavy plate indices in the US, Germany, Italy and China. We will continue to expand our portfolio and will also increase the frequency of our publications over the course of the year. "
CRU's steel price estimates can only be read by data suppliers, licensees or subscribers. To get a free sample copy, visit http://www.cruindices.ciom.
Notes to editors
CRU Indices is a division of the CRU Group? the world's leading independent business analysis and advisory group focusing on the metals, mining, fertilizers and chemicals sectors. CRU Indices publishes market leading, independent carbon steel price ratings. CRU's US Midwest HRC price ratings are used in determining the price of CME's Hot-Rolled Coil Steel Futures and Options Contracts. More information is available at http://www.cruindices.com
* CRU's Steel Sheet Products Monitor covers the global sheet steel products market and provides accurate price evaluations, market commentary and analysis. Examples are available at http://www.crugroup.com.
Contact John Kovacs Principal Consultant - Carbon Steel CRU Analysis Tel .: + 44-20-7903-2313 Email: [email protected] Glenn Cooney Head of Operations CRU Indices Tel .: + 44-20-7903-2056 E. -Mail: [email protected]
Original content by: CRU Group, transmitted by news aktuell
- How do I get buyers for sculptures
- What exactly is web development
- East London is overrated
- What was Hawthorne's vision of Puritan society
- Is the SAP course difficult
- Which cellular network works best in Indore
- What is genetic constancy
- Who is the best hematologist in India
- Can a girl brahmin learn the Vedas
- Have you regretted having a big wedding?
- How to solve 22222 x x
- What is government to customer marketing
- What are the causes of e-waste
- Street smart is seen as a skill
- Why is Banksy considered an artist
- What is the hardest job in the world
- Is my fight legitimate?
- Is Itachi Uchiha a villain?
- What makes the skin soft and smooth
- Opinions on the Isle of Dogs
- What is the best natural sound machine
- How does PET work with positron emission tomography
- Can Luis Suarez play center forward
- What if I pray to myself
- Greek mythology was Circe Medea's aunt
- Was Socrates real
- Can Pakistani Bangladesh marry a girl
- What was the real name of Marilyn Manson?
- How poisonous is a crab spider
- Donald Trump's desire and ignorance is personified
- What does weight loss mean
- What's the best business to start with
- What is continuous business improvement
- How and when should I meditate