Should Kejriwal withdraw from the CM post
The question of the farmers' protest reached the US parliament, and MPs wrote a letter to Mike Pompeo
The issue of peasant protest has reached the US parliament. Here seven MPs wrote to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo asking him to speak to the Indian counterpart. The Indo-American Pramila Jaipal is also included in these seven MPs. The Indian government has already said that this is an internal matter and that no outsider should interfere.
Opposition to the peasant movement has also come out against the government, and the issue is to support the peasants. In the meantime, Mamata Banerjee, chief minister of West Bengal, is planning a joint rally with anti-BJP parties in Calcutta, while the CPM has issued a joint statement with eleven parties. This is in contradiction to the peasant laws. It also includes NCP, DMK and Congress. The government is now watching the Supreme Court.
Also read: Indian Kabaddi team trainer Ashan Sangwan will return the Arjuna Award if the government does not accept the farmers' request
This joint statement came after Congress reached out for an alliance with the Left Party in Bengal. The government was asked who was spreading the lie. Mamta Banerjee spoke to NCP chief Sharad Pawar about the joint rally. Apart from that, Arvind Kejriwal from AAP and Stalin from DMK were also discussed. Mamta Banerjee will show at this rally that she is up against BJP. This could also shock the left and Congress who are trying to make this struggle triangular.
Rahul Gandhi, Sharat Pawar, DMK TR Baloo, Farooq Abdullah, Akhilesh Yadav, Tejashwi Yadav, Sitaram Yechury and D Raja are also signed in the joint declaration of the opposition parties. In that statement it was said that the government is lying to the farmers while attacking PM Modi. Previously, 11 parties had issued a statement in support of Bharat Bandh. The Aam Aadmi Party is not included in this joint statement
Also read: Harbhajan Singh tweeted about the farmers' protest, the tweet went viral
According to sources, under no circumstances is the government willing to withdraw the law. Now he's watching the Supreme Court. The case will be negotiated again after the winter break. In the meantime, the government will continue to offer talks with farmers. The government hopes the Supreme Court can resolve this dispute. On Thursday, the government again stated that the government is ready to solve all farmers' problems.
- What do small hinges mean that open doors?
- Who are the richest YouTubers in 2019
- Depression is a big thing
- How big is a micro LED
- Is the talented television series worth watching
- When was Indira Gandhi murdered
- Why do people like Kim Kardashian
- Where can I buy THC oil
- What is a manchester cake
- Animals consider their own existence
- Know what caused your illness
- Are there unsafe areas in Guayaquil Ecuador
- Is feminism possible in Muslim nations
- Anything can infect a virus
- Why are flat earth chips no longer being produced?
- Is there an MSc in Psychology
- What are the main problems facing Bihar
- Where can I see the Titanic
- Can transfer money to a debit card
- How do the clairvoyants perform their tricks
- What are the best Slovak folk songs
- What are some disorders of the human body
- How do you emphasize words correctly
- What are titration indicators
- What is billing with SAP Hybris
- Is Mendel the father of plant breeding?
- How can I stop the battery deterioration
- How are science trade and art connected?
- What makes Montessori unique
- What is the difference between donuts and pancakes
- Is cross dressing a good hobby
- How should an IMG prepare for MCCEE
- What does weight loss mean
- Long-term travelers prepare for retirement