How do blogs like ScoopWhoop make money
24ADP Digital Marketing Conference Pune 4.-5. June 2016: don't miss it
Pune's digital marketing conference 24adp is back this year with the 2nd edition. Some of the most respected digital marketers are coming to Pune in June to host the second edition of the two-day national conference on Branding & ROI, also known as 2ADP, on June 24th and 6th 7 at the ICC Trade Towers, Pune. BloggersIdeas is media partner for the 2015 ADP conference this year. It is a pleasure to be part of such a large digital marketing conference.
25 of the biggest names in digital marketing will come together to address the digital marketer fraternity.
Participants include marketers and digital marketers expected not only from Pune but also from other cities such as Trivandrum, Indore, Nashik, Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai and others.
2nd edition after last year's 24adp conference, this time with a new agenda that aligns with feedback from digital marketers, entrepreneurs and agencies
Organized by 'Pune Digital Marketers (PDM)' That is the driving force behind the 24adp conference. Through 38 extensive meetups over the past 2 years, PDM has built a strong network of digital marketers from Pune and Mumbai who will be the evangelists for this conference
The conference addresses concerns of marketers and entrepreneurs about how to associate ROI with paid campaigns, the right course of action for influencer marketing, mobile marketing campaigns and their ROI, how to improve analytics, how to make branding strategies work, schedules and specifics Allocation to Branding Efforts and Campaign Planning Fireside engages with leading digital marketing companies in India and offers luxury in the digital age
Speakers at 24ADP
This conference takes the discussions about digital marketing campaigns to the next level. It shares insights from some of the biggest names in the industry, including Bharat Suri (Head of Ad Oprations & Account Management, India at LinkedIn), Abhishek Bharatiya, Head of Marketing & Analytics, Times Network, Shraddha Agarwal, COO / Head of Digital Strategy & Engagement at Grapes Digital, Rahul Puri, Head of Brand & Media Partnerships at ScoopWhoop Media Pvt. Ltd. Ltd., Dakshin Adyanthaya, Group Leader - Digital (LinOpinion) at Mullen Lowe Lintas Group & Co-Founder at Bhooka Janta and The Brown Scooter, Dhananjay Sahasrabuddhe, Marketing Manager, MTV, Saurov Kakoti, Head of Digital Advertising & Marketing at OML (only much louder) and Insider.In, Dr. med. Vimal Sumbly, Triumph Motorcycles, Nitin Bhatia, Director of Meltwater India, Lakeer Kukadia, Founder and CEO of Radon Media, Sonal Shah, General Assembly Digital Marketing at Kotak Securities, Preeti Jagwani, Digital Marketing General Assembly, BookMyShow, Malhar Barai, Head of Marketing ( Technology, media & entertainment vertical) Tech Mahindra, Sujoy Golan, Head of Global Digital Marketing, InMobi, Ezhilan Baskar, AVP, YourStory, Neha Sharma, Group Brand and Marketing, Standard Chartered Bank, peksha Mehta, Deputy Vice President & Digital Marketing, Marketing Director, Living Zen.
The challenges digital marketers and businesses face in attributing ROI and measuring the success of branding efforts will be discussed in depth by the leaders of digital marketing at this conference, says Anikait Chavan (Design & Media, Pune Digital Marketers).
Book it now
The conference details can be found at 24adp.com. We look forward to seeing you at the 24ADP Digital Marketing Conference Pune 2016.
What participants say about the conference - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKcSYgbarv8
Jitendra Vaswani is the founder of SchemaNinja WordPress Plugin, before SchemaNinja he is the founder of the large internet marketing blog BloggersIdeas.com & digital marketing agency DigiExe. With over 6 years of digital marketing experience, Jitendra was a marketing consultant, trainer, speaker, and author of "Inside A Hustler's Brain: In Search of Financial Freedom," which has sold over 20,000 copies worldwide. To date, he has trained over 3000 digital marketing professionals and has conducted digital marketing workshops around the world for more than 5 years. His ultimate goal is to help people build businesses through digitization so they can see that dreams come true if you stay motivated. Check out his portfolio ( jitendra.co). Find him on Linkedin, Twitter, & Facebook.
- How do different paradigms define power
- Is Marathahalli good for the family
- CE self-certification will be possible
- What's impressive about Tywin Lannister
- How is the prioritization of work done in a natural way?
- What is the weakness of Pakistan
- How do I merge songs
- What are traveling wave solutions
- What is the drug used to treat PCOD
- Who sang the song Maniac in 1983
- Indians personally avoid buying Chinese products
- What are the most cognitively demanding sports
- Are ketchup packages recyclable?
- Can girls take part in protest rallies
- Violates a disruption of nature conservation laws
- Which sales books would people recommend?
- Who is faster reverse flash or zoom
- Why are there instincts in organisms
- Which are upcoming state elections in India
- Why are people rude to caterers
- Can a gay person turn 1 right now?
- How is trust created
- What acid is present in our body?
- Should I do my CIMA after CPA
- Must be buried Bokashi
- What common sense is actually wrong
- Do girls really get freedom
- How do credit and direct debit differ?
- What happens during a hearing on child support?
- What's your favorite food in 2019
- How fast can a tarantula run
- Is Waze considered a geographic information system
- What are the packages in UPTU