Who is the DGP of Andhra Pradesh
Fraunhofer IMW as guest at the international conference on the topic of "Environmental compatibility, human health and development"
The Association of Biotechnology and Pharmacy (ABAP) organized the conference from December 20-22, 2019 at Vignan University in Guntur, India, with the aim of better understanding negative changes in interconnected global ecosystems and global health. International delegates from all over the world, namely from the USA, Japan, Germany, Malaysia and South Africa, were invited to speak on the given topic. The main aim of the conference was to create a forum for scientists to discuss and find scientific solutions to current problems in society. Consistent with this goal, researchers looked at global health strategies through a multidisciplinary range of topics using the unique podium for the Long Sustainable Living Plan. During the discussions, Dr. Sallagundala Nagaraja gave an insight into relevant health projects that were carried out under the aegis of Dr. Marija Radic from Fraunhofer IMW at the conference.
During the panel discussion, Dr. Sallagundala had the opportunity to meet with organizers such as the ABAP secretary Prof. Dr. Sambasiva Rao, a renowned biotechnologist (Vice Chancellor of Mizoram Central University), Prof. Dr. Krupanidhi (Dean of the University of Vignan), Prof. Dr. Rajarami Reddy Gottipolu, a renowned neuroscientist and former Vice Chancellor of Vikramasimphapuri University and Dr. Kodavanti Prasad from the United States of Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) to talk about current trends in the healthcare industry. Particularly noteworthy is the meeting with the chairman of the University of Vignan, Dr. Lavu Rathaiah, and Dr. Malakondaiah Mannam, former DGP of Andhra Pradesh, who pushed a possible collaboration with the Fraunhofer IMW in their considerations.
Furthermore, Dr. Sallagundala from Fraunhofer IMW with various scientists from the United States about the synergies of cross-sectoral cooperation with the participating countries.
Cooperation between Fraunhofer IMW and the University of North Texas Health Science Center
During the talks with the American scientists, the Fraunhofer representative discussed the competencies of the Fraunhofer Society in the life sciences, such as Fraunhofer research on health and affordable health care in all areas of medical, environmental and nutritional research. The American scientists, Prof. Jamboor K. Vishwanatha Vice President and Prof. Basha from the NTHS, showed great interest in the ongoing research work of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft. In return, the American scientists explained their current work in the fields of molecular cancer biology, experimental therapeutics and nanotechnology.
Joint cooperation on German-American and EU-American projects
Fraunhofer IMW and UNTHS, USA, considered examining the possibility of working together on collaborative projects related to health segments. This relationship will enable the two organizations to participate in exchange programs and collaborate on research of common interest.
- Includes mass communication mass media
- What is the strongest artificial sweetener
- How did bioluminescence start?
- How to fix a burst pipe
- Long hair can cause baldness
- How to analyze human psychology
- Why is water pollution harmful?
- How does studying at Yale affect you?
- How did you deal with undiagnosed depression
- What is the best style of clothing
- If NULL is equal to 0
- How are musical covers made
- What is 100 of 0
- Is played with Gautam Gambhir Politics
- Why are Republican politicians so hawkish?
- Is Eminem too old
- How do you set up a driving school
- Which is the best neurosurgeon in nagpur
- How do dentists count teeth
- How do you ensure project success
- What's next after hip hop
- Makes us selfie more selfish
- What does Makataimeshekiakiak mean
- The best shops still exist in Seattle
- Can you tear up a popsicle
- Who invented vector drawing?
- What cameras can see through walls
- Is contraceptive pills really helpful
- Clear instructions on how to use LATEX
- How thin are you by nature
- You can get meningitis from someone else
- How were slaves treated in ancient India
- What is the use of slime