What is assistive technology
What are assistive technologies?
Supportive technologies help people with “support needs” to shape their lives independently. This can be a wheelchair, an elevator or a hearing aid.
In the computer sector, the main focus is on technologies that enable access to computers, the Internet and mobile communication and their equal use. The adaptation and accessibility of conventional products with a universal design should also be taken into account.
Supportive computer technologies enable people with and without disabilities, regardless of age, to participate equally in school, training, work and leisure.
Cell phones, smartphones, special keyboards and mice, speech recognition systems, technologies for people with visual impairments, communication aids for people without spoken language, eye control technologies for people with ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), barrier-free learning and training software, input aids integrated in software, ergonomically designed computer technologies in the workplace
Regarding individual suitability, you should seek independent advice.
- Why should you invest in risk insurance?
- How was LSD discovered
- Survey Junkie is a Scam
- What is the best rear derailleur bashguard
- How do I deal with stubborn siblings
- Are white rhinos dangerous
- What is a tabby cat diet
- How do you pass LSD
- What is an alkali attack
- What will we see after electronic music
- What is a time management app
- Are there any side effects of meditation
- Asia is changing
- Which district is Sarasota Florida
- What are the universal principles of love
- It is worth cleaning your bicycle chain
- Are paid instructors of the General Assembly
- Meditation helps us think positively
- What is life like in Guayaquil?
- How were the gas victims of the First World War treated
- What were Ringo Starr's malapropisms
- Have you ever invented a meal
- Are undefined and infinitely equal
- Would London elect a Muslim mayor