What are the most cognitively demanding sports
Cognitive promotion in sport
Sports school Duisburg-Wedau
Maximum number of participants: 20
Participants already registered: 0
Location: Sportschule Duisburg-Wedau
Cognitive promotion in sport
The connection between movement and learning has long been researched and it is agreed that breaks in movement and active teaching and learning phases increase learning success over the long term.
In this advanced training, however, the focus should be placed on the special potential of physical education in terms of mental and cognitive development. Sports games in their various forms place high cognitive demands on the students. The training theory of the various sports has long since responded to this in performance-oriented club sport and optimized the training with colors, numbers, codes or deliberately scattered misinformation in order to promote the athletes not only physically but also cognitively.
On the basis of this fact, the participants should get to know various forms of play in different sports, try them out and check their cognitive requirements.
In the next step, the presented forms of play are then to be further developed in order to end up with a cross-sport repertoire of cognitively demanding forms of play, which should enrich physical education in the long term.
Participation requirements: none
Speaker: Christian Wagner
Start: 2.00 p.m. (Sa.) End: 12.00 p.m. (Sun.)
Course fee for members: € 45.00
Course fee for non-members: € 75.00 Not yet a member?
Course fee for non-members Ref./LAA: € 49.00
Please use the registration form for your registration: anmeldebogen_2_tagesveranstaltung
Registrations by November 3rd, 2021 to: DSLV-NRW office
Johansenaue 3, 47809 Krefeld, Germany
Tel .: (0 21 51) 54 40 05, Fax 51 22 22
We ask you to transfer the course fee to the DSLV-NRW
Account no .: 110 72 at Sparkasse Krefeld bank code: 320 500 00
IBAN: DE45 3205 0000 0000 0110 72
As a special service, you will find below a form with which you can have our training courses approved by your school principal so that accident protection can be granted in accordance with the accident insurance regulations.
In-service teacher training form Further sponsors
- What happened on February 15, 1984
- How do you define self-care
- Which IPL team has the best players
- Is GoPro still relevant
- How do subjective observations become objective observations
- What are free radicals 2
- What is the advantage of village markets
- What are some mysterious unsolved crimes
- Why are acne scars red
- What is a monthly credit card statement
- Biblically, that's an idle word
- Will technology conquer the world
- Buy a foldable Motorola Razr
- What is the best MacBook Air Envelope Case
- Which payments affect a creditworthiness
- What is James Altucher's superpower
- Would London elect a Muslim mayor
- What event happens every year in Florida
- How do MotoGP bikes start
- Which AP class covers the most content
- What is the best database for cell phones
- Which Panasonic camera is best for video?
- How is IIIT Allahabad from 2019
- The room is full of darkness