Is dutasteride safe
Dutasteride / tamsulosin ratiopharm® 0.5 mg / 0.4 mg hard capsules
Dutasteride / Tamsulosin-ratiopharm must not be taken,
- If you have a Mrs are (because this medicine is intended for use in men only).
- If you Are a child or adolescent under 18 years of age.
- If you allergic to dutasteride, other 5 alpha reductase inhibitors, tamsulosin, soy, peanut or any of the other ingredients of this medicinal product listed in section 6.
- when you at low blood pressure cause drowsiness, dizziness or fainting (orthostatic hypotension).
- if you are at one severe liver dysfunction Suffer.
If you think any of these apply to you, do not take this medicine without first consulting your doctor.
Warnings and Precautions
Please talk to your doctor before using Dutasteride / Tamsulosin-ratiopharm take in.
- In some clinical studies, more people who took dutasteride and another medicine called an alpha blocker, such as tamsulosin, had heart failure than did people who took dutasteride or an alpha blocker alone. Heart failure (heart failure) means that your heart is not pumping blood as well as it should.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you have liver problems. If you have ever had a disease that affected your liver, you may need to do some extra tests while you are Dutasteride / Tamsulosin-ratiopharm take in.
- Make sure your doctor is informed if you have severe kidney problems.
- Cataract surgery. If you are planning to have a cataract removed by surgery, your doctor may ask you to stop taking Dutasteride / Tamsulosin-ratiopharm Quit some time before surgery. Before you have surgery for a cataract, tell your eye doctor that you have Dutasteride / Tamsulosin-ratiopharm or are taking (or have previously taken) the active substance tamsulosin. Your ophthalmologist will need to take appropriate precautions to avoid complications during the operation.
- Women, children and young people need to contact with leaking Dutasteride / tamsulosin ratiopharm Avoid capsules because the active ingredient can be absorbed through the skin. If you touch a leaky capsule, immediately wash the affected area with soap and water.
- The use of a condom is recommended during sexual intercourse. Dutasteride was found in the semen of the patients treated with dutasteride / tamsulosin. If your partner is or might be pregnant, you need to protect her from contact with your semen because dutasteride can interfere with the normal development of a male fetus. Dutasteride has been shown to reduce sperm count, ejaculate volume and sperm motility. This could reduce your fertility.
- Dutasteride / Tamsulosin-ratiopharm affects a blood test for PSA (Prostate-specific antigen) occasionally used to detect prostate cancer. Your doctor should take this into account and can continue to use this test to diagnose prostate cancer. If you have had a blood test for PSA, please tell your doctor that you have Dutasteride / tamsulosin ratiopharm take in. With men who Dutasteride / tamsulosin ratiopharm take, the PSA value should be measured regularly.
- In a clinical study in men who were at increased risk of prostate cancer, men who took dutasteride found more common a severe form of prostate cancer than in men who did not take dutasteride. The effect of dutasteride on this severe form of prostate cancer is not clear.
- Dutasteride / tamsulosin ratiopharm can a Breast enlargement and a feeling of tightness in the chest cause. If these complaints become bothersome or if you Breast lump or Discharge from the nipples you should talk to your doctor about these changes as they could be signs of a serious illness such as breast cancer.
Ask your doctor or pharmacistif you have any further questions about taking Dutasteride / Tamsulosin-ratiopharm to have.
Taking of Dutasteride / tamsulosin ratiopharmtogether with other medicines
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken, or may take any other medicines.
Take Dutasteride / tamsulosin ratiopharm do not take these medicines at the same time:
- other alpha blockers (in the case of enlarged prostate or high blood pressure)
Dutasteride / tamsulosin ratiopharm is not recommended with these medicines:
- Ketoconazole (used to treat fungal infections)
Some medicines can come with Dutasteride / tamsulosin ratiopharm interact, increasing the likelihood of side effects. The following drugs are affected:
- PDE5 inhibitors (used to achieve or maintain an erection) such as Vardenafil, Sildenafil Citrate, and Tadalafil
- Verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure)
- Ritonavir or indinavir (with HIV)
- Itraconazole or ketoconazole (for fungal infections)
- Nefazodone (an antidepressant)
- Cimetidine (for stomach ulcers)
- Warfarin (Inhibition of blood clotting)
- Erythromycin (an antibiotic used to treat infections)
- Paroxetine (an antidepressant)
- Terbinafine (used to treat fungal infections)
- Diclofenac (used to treat pain and inflammation)
Please inform your doctorif you are taking any of these medicines.
Ingestion of Dutasteride / Tamsulosin-ratiopharm along with food and drink
Dutasteride / tamsulosin ratiopharm should be taken at the same time of day each day. The intake should take place approx. 30 minutes after the respective meal.
Pregnancy, breastfeeding and fertility
Dutasteride / Tamsulosin-ratiopharm should not be taken by women.
Women who are (or might be) pregnant should not touch leaking capsules. The active substance dutasteride is absorbed through the skin and can affect the normal development of a male baby. This risk is particularly acute during the first 16 weeks of pregnancy.
Use a condom during intercourse. Dutasteride was found in the semen of the patients treated with dutasteride / tamsulosin. If your partner is or could be pregnant, you need to protect her from contact with your semen.
The combination of dutasteride-tamsulosin has been shown to reduce sperm count, semen volume and sperm motility. As a result, your fertility could be reduced.
Ask your doctor for advicewhen in contact with a pregnant woman Dutasteride / Tamsulosin-ratiopharm has come.
Driving and using machines
Dutasteride / Tamsulosin-ratiopharm causes dizziness in some people, which may affect the ability to drive and use machines.
Do not drive or use machinesif this affects you.
Dutasteride / Tamsulosin-ratiopharm contains de-oiled phospholipids from soybeans
This medicine contains de-oiled phospholipids from soybeans, which may contain soybean oil. Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to peanut or soy.
Dutasteride / tamsulosin ratiopharm contains propylene glycol
This medicinal product contains 299.46 mg propylene glycol monocaprylate (type II) in each capsule (equivalent to more than 1 mg / kg / day but less than 50 mg / kg / day of propylene glycol) and traces of propylene glycol in the black ink.
Dutasteride / Tamsulosin-ratiopharm contains sodium
This medicinal product contains less than 1 mmol (23 mg) sodium per capsule, that is to say essentially 'sodium-free'.
- What's the best book for RPA
- Can I do both trading and CA.
- Why do I have to cut off Buddha's head
- How can I improve an existing algorithm
- Can we compare USB and Firewire?
- How do you dance disco
- Where can we get LED video wall
- When is the next Philadelphia Phillies game
- What are the different army infantry units
- What are the best bookstores in Tokyo
- What's your favorite city in Massachusetts
- What are some facts about Ontario
- Why can't Pluto speak
- Are washing machine drain hoses universal
- What is the difference between donuts and pancakes
- What age is a tween
- You can draw water from the blood
- What is meant by alcoholism
- Where can I get souq vouchers
- Cunning can be learned
- Is it bad to laugh wrongly?
- Can I automatically post polls on Facebook
- How to say Schloss in German
- What is a Compuserve email address
- Will the monarchy return to Nepal?
- Why is Cadence virtuoso needed
- What are the works of Jose Rizal
- Who invented the infrared camera?
- Mosquitoes are animals
- What are the reasons for not liking someone
- Is there corruption in the Philippines
- Are there white supremacists in Chile?
- Why does President Putin distrust the West?
- How profitable is the 100% satisfaction guarantee