Astronauts celebrate Halloween on the ISS
Greetings from space : Astronaut Alexander Gerst and his crew celebrate Halloween
Halloween is also celebrated at lofty heights. The German astronaut Alexander sends creepy greetings from the ISS.
October 31, 2018, 6:26 p.m.
Berlin | The astronaut Alexander Gerst and his two crew colleagues celebrated Halloween on the International Space Station. The 42-year-old, who has been the first German to take command and therefore overall responsibility on the ISS since the beginning of October, was disguised as Darth Vader - a character from the Star Wars saga.
Recommended editorial content
At this point you will find relevant content from an external platform that supplements the article. You can easily display it with one click and hide it again.
Load external content
By activating the checkbox, you agree that content from an external provider can be loaded. Personal data can be transmitted to third-party providers. Further information can be found in our data protection information
Gerst disguised as Darth Vader - also colleagues
Gerst posed with a guitar in one photo and with a Star Wars lightsaber in another photo. The Russian cosmonaut Sergei Prokopjew resembled Elvis Presley and was holding the guitar in one of the pictures; the US astronaut Serena Auñón-Chancellor wore protective goggles and held the sword over her head in one of the pictures.
- Why is my pond water green
- Why do people like Kim Kardashian
- How is PSG iTech College
- What is meant by factoring?
- Why are foreigners usually bigger than Indians?
- Buddha was a social reformer
- What are the different kitchen appliances
- How long is ceviche good
- Why can obsidian be sharper than steel
- What is the thickness of DPC
- Should triggering people be illegal
- Acetylsalicylic acid is toxic to humans
- Why is Facebook not creating an operating system
- Stack is a genetic disease
- Why do people think objectivity exists?
- What are the side effects of delestrogen
- How can I shorten my name?
- What is the oldest bridge in Italy
- Which locomotive is better WDG4 or WDP4
- Have you ever been to Gaya Bihar?
- Which fruit name ends with LUM
- Why are there instincts in organisms
- Can you identify my cactus
- How do dogs get kidney disease
- Why don't adults have slumber parties
- Where are some covered bridges in Michigan
- What do Wiccans believe
- How do pop ads make money
- What is a BJT transistor
- Is vegetarianism a bane of India
- How to clean a tragus piercing
- How does world trade benefit Americans
- Where do I get iron ore returns from
- Why do earthquakes occur 2