How do you teach child coordination
The coordinative skills can be best trained in childhood. Teachers and trainers should have a large pool of exercises available.
From the theory: The definition of coordinative skills is not clear in the literature. Often one understands by it balance, reaction, orientation, rhythmization and differentiation skills. The development of the coordinative abilities is primarily related to the functioning of the nervous system. Since this is very well developed in early childhood, coordination and movement skills can be optimally trained in this age group.
For the practice: Coordination training is a focus in early childhood. The trainer should have a large amount of demanding exercises and be able to modify them spontaneously. In general, coordinative exercises are always based on the same methodological principle: A simple basic movement is systematically changed / made more difficult. When performing the exercise, a high level of concentration and full commitment is required. The exercises should be as varied, challenging and with a foreseeable chance of success as possible. Depending on the goal, the training can be done in a rested or pre-stressed state.
Off-snow training for children - stamina and coordination (pdf)
Source: Michael Vogt, Head of Research, Swiss-Ski
- Types of content: reports
- Sports: off-snow, off-snow, off-snow, skiing, cross-country skiing, ski jumping, ski touring, snowboarding
- Age group: 5-7 years, 8-10 years, 11-15 years
- School level: pre-school / kindergarten, primary level, secondary level I, secondary level II vocational school, upper secondary level II grammar school
- Level: beginners, advanced, experts
- Learning level: acquire, use, design
- Performance model: physical substance, endurance
- What is the difference between something that has been stolen and something that has been lost?
- Is the self connected to the mind
- ACT is available in India
- What coding language does Code Bullet use
- How to increase hand strength
- Are the Europeans more liberal than the Americans?
- Did Einstein drink coffee or tea
- What is Azure caching
- What is the KRA for system administrators
- Why did the idiocy of fascism affect America
- What is genetic constancy
- This girl sends me a signal
- What was Charles Manson charged with?
- How can you deal with jitter
- Has anti-Semitism affected you personally?
- How can we outsmart a bad person
- Should people have conversations on Twitter
- Who discovered science and mathematics
- Why is Asuna called Asuna
- Will lose INC Amethi in 2019
- Why is Ruby on Rails better
- What does the Hindi word asahishduta mean
- Why is SAS better for MCA students
- What is the Golden Temple