Who is Vijay Deverakonda
Vijay Deverakonda height, weight, age, body statistics
|Vijay Deverakonda quick info|
|height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Date of birth||May 9, 1989|
Vijay Deverakonda is an Indian actor who distinguished himself for his work in the Telugu film industry. Perhaps his most notable appearances were in Yevade Subramanyam (2015), Pelli Choopulu (2016), Arjun Reddy (2017) and Geetha Govindam (2018). The aspiring actor has also worked with many well-known stars such as Rashmika Mandanna, Rashi Khanna and Aishwarya Rajesh. His work in the show business industry also earned him the prestigious Celebrity 100 list Forbes India. He's pretty warm and has gathered and donated a large sum of money to help those in need. Vijay also has a huge following with over 4 million followers on Instagram, over 1 million followers on Twitter, and over 1.5 million followers on Facebook.
place of birth
Achampet, Nagarkurnool, Telangana, India
Vijay studied at the Eton Temple High School in Saroornagar, Hyderabad. He later attended a boarding school called Sathya Sai High School in Puttaparthi, Andhra Pradesh.
After finishing school, he did it Badruka University of Commerce and the Arts with a Bachelor of Commerce.
- father - Devarakonda Govardhan Rao (TV director)
- mother - Deverakonda Madhavi
- siblings - Anand Deverakonda (Younger Brother) (Actor)
5 feet 9 inches or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / spouse
Vijay has dated -
- Virginie (2018) - In 2018, Vijay was rumored to have been in a relationship with a girl from Belgium named Virginie. Speculation that the two had conflicted with each other began to flood the internet after pictures of them becoming friends were uploaded to the ladies' Instagram account. However, many believed the picture to be fraudulent until she posted a picture of herself and her mother meeting with Vijay's parents over a delicious meal. Virginie also made a cameo in the film Pelli Choopulu Despite the lingering rumors, Vijay hadn't commented on the matter until 2019.
Race / ethnicity
- Thick beard
- Curly hair
Vijay appeared in commercials for several brands, including KLM Fashion Mall and Sangeetha Mobiles.
He has supported several brands through his social media including:
- As Prasanth in Pelli Choopulu (2016), Dr. Arjun Reddy Deshmuk in Arjun Reddy (2017), Vijay Govind in Geetha Govindam (2018) and as V. Varun in NO (2018)
- His appearance in several other blockbuster hits like Nuvvila (2011), Life is beautiful (2012), Dwaraka (2017) and Taxiwaala (2018)
- Listed on the prestigious Forbes IndiaThe list “Celebrity 100 2018” at number 72 and the list “30 under 30” in 2019
- His humanitarian deeds and his financial contribution to society
- On the cover of several magazines like red, jfW, and Impressive!
- His work together with several famous actresses such as Shalini Pandey, Ritu Varma, Amala Akkineni and Rashmika Mandanna
- Founding of the clothing brand The Rowdy Club
- Compared to Bollywood's serial kisser Emraan Hashmi
Vijay made his debut as Vishnu in Telugu's feature film Nuvvila in 2011.
He made his first Tamil film appearance as V. Varun in NO in 2018.
First television broadcast
Vijay made his first TV show appearance in Bigg Boss Telugu in August 2017.
In the past he trained under ACSM, CSCS, TRX and IKFF certified trainer Kuldep Sethi.
Vijay goes to the gym and trains with a lot of commitment. He also enjoys playing volleyball, badminton and cricket.
Although he is not a vegetarian, he prefers to eat a lot of vegetables to keep himself fit and healthy. Vijay also stays away from anything that contains sugar. His cheat menu is usually made up of burgers as he craves them the most and has one every week.
He also gets as much sleep as possible while eating healthy.
Vijay Deverakonda favorite things
- Burger recipe - A meat pie with caramelized onions, lots of cheese and crispy bacon
- song - Raalupoola Ragamala (2016) composed by Vivek Sagar
source - YouTube, YouTube
In 2017, critics protested Vijay's film Arjun Reddy (2017). The YSR Congress Party filed a complaint against the "obscene" nature of the film and posters showing Arjun and co-star Shalini Pandey sharing a hot moment.
Leader of the National Federation of Indian Women also protested the film as it was derogatory to women and harmful to the youth. Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao was also asked to watch and ban the film.
The wing leader of the Andra Pradesh Congress Party womanSunkara Padma Sree also stated that "in a bid to make a profit, they have humiliated women and portrayed them in obscene ways. Huge posters with lipstick are annoying in city buses and public places. In some scenes in the film women were portrayed as stupid puppets."
According to the head of Congress, V Hanumanatha Rao, Vijay tore a poster of him off an RTC bus and went on social media and wrote the words "Thathayya, Chill" (Thathayya means "grandpa" in English). Despite the ongoing disruption, the film grossed an astonishing INR 510 million.
A second controversy, similar to the first, also caused a stir when Vijay and actress Rashmika Mandanna locked their lips in the film Geetha Govindam (2018). Critics had also compared Vijay to Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi.
Vijay Deverakonda facts
- He spent his childhood between Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh.
- Vijay was sent to boarding school when he was 5 years old.
- He was only allowed to watch 2 films a month and had no access to television until he was 15.
- Vijay was in grade 4 when he started writing stories.
- During his time at Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, he discovered acting and appeared in several productions at his school. However, he claims that he wasn't very good at it at the time.
- From the age of 16 until he was 20, Vijay struggled to find the kind of career he wanted to settle into.
- His acting career began when he was associated with a theater company called Sutradhar and also attended a three-month workshop at Ingenium Dramatics. He then made his debut in Nuvvilla (2011).
- In 2014 he made a horror short film called Mrs. Meerena that was highly praised.
- Although Vijay had previously appeared in several films Pelli Choopulu (2016), gained fame in his role as Prasanth.
- His father Devarakonda Govardhan Rao is a TV series and commercials director.
- In 2017 he guest starred in Big boss Kannada and Telugu.
- On his birthday in 2018, Vijay sent three trucks filled with ice cream to drive through the streets of Hyderabad distributing free ice cream.
- In October 2018 he donated INR 5.00,000 under the "CM Relief Fund" to the state of Andhra Pradesh, which had suffered an enormous loss due to the "Cyclone Titli". He had previously donated an astonishing INR 25,000 to his brand in July 2018 as part of the same project for the state of Telangana rowdy.
- The incredibly talented Vijay was twice on two of the Forbes India Lists. The first was on the Celebrity 100 2018 list, where it was placed 72nd with an estimated net worth of 14 crores. After that, he became the first actor to appear on the 30-under-30s list in 2019.
- He likes to drive around town with his mother.
- Over the years, Vijay has won several award-winning awards such as the Nandi Award 2015, the Filmfare Award South 2017 and the Zee Telugu Golden Award 2017 and 2018. He also has the "Hindustan Times India's Most Stylista 2019 Award" in the "Hottest Stylista" category won.
- He describes his fans as "rowdies".
- In seventh grade, Vijay and a friend of his invented a brand called the name lava with the punchline "Feel The Heat With It". Later, when he grew up, he fulfilled his dream of having his own brand and named it The Rowdy Club.
- The already talented and versatile Vijay wanted to become a singer as an adult. However, due to temporal conflicts between his cricket practice and music lessons, he decided to give up singing.
- Vijay was 25 when his Andhra Bank account was suspended because he was unable to maintain an account balance of INR 500. He also stated that his father had advised him to be successful before he was 30 so that he could enjoy his success while he was young and spend time with his family.
- Vijay's dislikes are people who try to dictate his life to him.
- In an interview, Vijay revealed that he had received marriage proposals since he was in 12th grade.
- He especially likes to eat burgers, biryani, idli and dosa.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Featured image by Dani Charles, Silverscreen.in / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0
- How did Plastic Man get his strength
- What's your rating of Flame University
- Is it wrong to keep the change
- What do Europeans think of American news
- What is the Artemis Virus on McAfee
- Which jobs need help from AI
- What is important as a software developer
- What is Locky Ransomware
- Can the NSA spy on me?
- What does Angela Duckworth mean with grit
- Which zodiac sign is compatible with Aries?
- Masturbation causes hair loss and pimples
- Why is CO2 important for greenhouses
- How is AI being used across the pharmaceutical industry
- Health Benefits of Drinking Soy Milk
- Scoliosis can be life threatening
- Do people want to be uninformed
- What does Domain Skills
- What does the phrase catch up
- Who is above a health minister
- Are Chihuahua dangerous
- What is macro trading
- How did the Mexican cholo culture begin
- Who is the best hero 1