Do you enjoy being a cloud architect?
Strong and efficient
for your IT
We are looking to strengthen our team at our location in Cologne at the earliest possible starting date
cloud architect(M / F / D)
- Conception of holistic cloud solutions with a focus on Microsoft Azure in connection with hybrid scenarios
- Establishment and constant further development of Microsoft-influenced infrastructures taking into account current market developments
- Technical design of product portfolios and joint definition of SLA, RTO and ROI
- Creation of technical documentation and processes (structure, migration, operation, exit) for the entire product lifecycle
- Training of cloud administrators and engineers
- You are not afraid to start on a blank sheet of paper and shape the current and future needs of our customers from the sketch to the finished product in a highly motivated team?
- Fun and enthusiasm for new technologies and challenges, true to the motto: "Oops, never heard of it ... but I like to look at it!"
- Do you have a degree, training in IT, e.g. B. for IT specialist (m / f / d), IT system electronics (m / f / d) or similar, or alternatively comparable qualifications that convince us?
- Technical focus with professional experience in the conception of one or more subject areas:
- Microsoft Azure (with all technologies that are necessary for setting up basic infrastructure - ADDS, file, print, VDI, terminal server, Citrix, etc.)
- Microsoft O365 / M365 (roles / rights models, Exchange / SharePoint Online, Teams, Intune etc.)
- Automation (Azure Automation, Terraform, Ansible, Powershell etc.)
- Identity and access management (PAM, PIM, ADFS, MFA, ASAI, ESAE, PAW, SCAMA etc.)
- Excellent ability to work in a team
- A creative spirit with visions of the IT future
- Very good knowledge of German (level C1 or higher)
- Good English knowledge
- Experience in the CloudProvider business, in project management (SCRUM, Prince2 etc.), with ITIL and the guidelines ISO27001 and ISO20000 is helpful
Do you find yourself again? Then become part of our team!
We offer you a long-term, solid professional home in our owner-managed, profitable German company. The flat hierarchies in the SVA allow you to concentrate on first-class results, instead of wearing yourself out with bureaucracy and frozen hierarchies.
You can bring your wealth of experience to a team with experts in different areas and benefit from the experience of colleagues in order to be creative and future-oriented in a new, complementary area.
Please send your detailed application documents stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by email to job (at) sva.de.
You are welcome to send us encrypted emails via S / MIME or PGP. Please call up the public certificates beforehand at https://secmail.sva.de.
- Why are content writing courses so popular
- Which algorithm does Google use for searches?
- Why do city lights flicker from afar
- What is aryabhata's works in mathematics
- Is there racism in Russia
- What is the catchphrase for monkeys
- Why don't more people appreciate Charlie Sheen
- How can business help our budgetary management
- The invention of cell phones was inevitable
- How can I organize my readings
- How can I be happy while studying
- Can I do both trading and CA.
- What is the pipeline in DevOps
- Who Owns the Acadia National Park
- Which day is summer time this fall
- Do you like ARMS
- Why do bay leaves have no taste
- What is the future of technology 3
- What's the favorite food in Edmonton
- Does using charcoal for skin care really work?
- How is the permeability measured
- Why can't I write or speak eloquently?
- How does the concrete mixer work 1
- Are there still Sadducees in Judaism?
- What are some examples of introduced animals
- What are notch filters and equalizers
- Work what is more frequent downgrades or shooting
- What if Sansa Stark married Willas Tyrell
- Are Optimus Prime and Megatron brothers
- Are 3D printers easy to use
- What is variable resistance
- How do we get a shock
- What is a Keras Sequence Model
- Can a cold fusion eliminate global warming