What is a 3D artist
The breathtaking 3D street art by a Mexican artist
From TRAVELBOOK | February 13, 2021, 11:11 a.m.
The Mexican artist Carlos Alberto GH is a master of 3D art. His street scenes look like optical illusions. TRAVELBOOK shows some of his most fascinating works.
Birds that fly through a wall or sharks that seem to swim in the streets - street artist Carlos Alberto GH has the gift of transforming anything and everything into optical 3D illusions. Although the artist, who comes from Guadalajara, Mexico, only dedicated himself to street art a few years ago, his 3D street art images are already known worldwide. He painted, among other things. already in the USA, Latvia, Russia, Italy, Spain and also Germany.
3D street art to immerse yourself in
Carlos Alberto GH, who is trained as a restorer of archaeological cultural property, says about his art: “This type of work is great for interacting with people […] because it gives the impression of being real objects, so you can pose in the picture as if you were part of it. "
And that's exactly what makes Carlos Alberto GH's 3D street art so unique. Look for yourself!
Also interesting: the largest street art work of art in Europe
Also interesting: Djerbahood - the most colorful village in Tunisia
- What are Mexican coins made of?
- What gives the eyes their color
- How great is Allah's Rehmath
- How does Rally Health make money
- Was Joseph Stalin good for Russia
- What is the chemical symbol of calcium
- What are some free relationship counseling apps
- Has anyone seen Bleach
- What does hollow mean
- Will hire assistants to NIACL in 2020
- 35 shade is illegal
- What is 183cm to ft
- Hotels should use mattress protectors
- How can I learn smarter and harder
- What does the printout cost in Mumbai
- Is BITS Pilani better than IIT Delhi
- Are South Indians obsessed with their food
- Why does Android not support SVG
- Why are gaming headsets mono
- Why do little cats play so much
- What is the NMR price
- Can Poshmark be a full time job
- Why do the French despise privatization?
- WiFi routers degrade over time